The truth

We sat there quietly and then she finaly spoke... " Do you want to hear a story?" I noded(yes) "There is a girl who is 23. This year she started to work at a school and it was her first job. She loved the kids but she wasn't so sure if she chose the right proffesion and she started to think that maby she should look for a different job. So four weeks ago she wrote her recognition letter and was on her way to the head teachers office when she ran into someone. When she looked up she saw the most beautiful girl and forgot all about resigning. She told herself she could wait onother week. The next day at lunch break she saw some one siting in the place where people aren't aloud to during breaks so she went up to her and took out her headphones whan she saw who it was there were butterflies in her stomach and when she spoke with the girl she felt instant conection. In the next few weeks she forgot all about resigning she became good friends with the girl and she wasn't just some other student who would sleep in her lessons she was someone who tried who listend to her and thet made her fall for that gi more and more every day. She even told her thet she chose the right proffesion but she didn't say why bicause how could she say she met the love of her life who turned out to be her student. But she new nothing could happen not just because she was her studen but who would fall for her she wasn't a hot boy and she wasn't a hotty at all her hair is always messy and she's a little bit crazy. I mean every time she sees her she gets excited and the only thing on her mind is how would it be to kiss thous red lips." She looked up and I was speechles. Was she talking about me? I needed to know so I asked her " Was this about you... and me?"  She didn't answer she just kissed me. I felt like there were fireworks she grabbed my but and squeezed it lightly while I sliped one hand around her and the other I tingled in her hair. The we saperated to get some air and she asked "Does this answer your question? " "Maby we should just make sure I understood corectly "so I kissed her again...