It's u who I love

"Sangmiya.." Soorim followed her. Sangmi had been really shocked by the words she heard so she ran away with lots of tears falling from her eyes. But later she stopped from running.

SR: Sangmiya I know u r really sad right now. But don't be too sad. I hope V will refuse it.

SM: No...How can he do this to me? Why?

SR: Sangmiya.. let's ask him later..ok??

Sangmi said nothing.. They both went back to their dorm.

At BTS dorm,

JM : Oh..where is Taehyung?

JH : Jungkook is with Yeontae but I dont know where Taehyung is.Let's phone him...

On the line,

JH: Oh, Taehyung where r u!!!

V: I will come back soon. Bye..

V hang up the phone.

RM.: Where is he??

JH: I don't know. He said he will come back soon.

V was alone in the park infront of their building. He sat on a bench. Later he phoned Sangmi. But Sangmi didn't answer the call.

V's pov:

I phoned her.But she didn't answer my call. So I tried to call her again but the same . I became worried about her. Then I phoned Soorim. She said that Sangmi was at the dorm. So I went to their dorm.

Soorim's pov:

When the bell rang I went to open the door. When I opened the door, I saw V. "Oh..Taehyungshi... How did u come here??" I asked. "Is Sangmi Inside?? " Be asked me back."Oh yes...come in." I said and make him come in. "Well,wait I will cal.." I haven't finished my conversation , V rushed into the bedroom.

Sangmi 's pov:

I was asleep till V rushed into the bedroom. Well,I fell asleep as I was very tired by the scene I saw at school. When V rushed into my bedroom,I suddenly woke up because of the noise came from the door made by him. As soon as he got into the bedroom,he ran toward me and hugged me tightly. "Sangmiya.." he said. I pushed him a little and said "Why r u here!!U should be together with her..". V became with widely opened eyes when he heard those words from me. "What r u saying Sangmiya!!"he said. I didnt answer anything." Sangmiya....whom r u saying??" he said as he shook my body holding my shoulders. "I heard all....I heard the two of u saying about the marriage!!" I said to him with tears full in my eyes. "What??"he asked back with great shock. "Sangmiya!! That's not real...I m saying that I wont marry her even if I am to be blamed by my parents. U r the only one I love. If I have to marry someone,that must be only u...."he continued. I cant answer anything but tears falling from my eyes continuously.

Soorim's pov:

I went near the room amd watched them at the door.The door was not closed when V had entered the room. I saw them talking and Sangmi with tears both in her eyes and on her cheeks. My eyes were also began to be wet. But the last words I heard made me feel comfort from hurt. V said " I love only u and the person I have to marry must be u!!". Yeah...I believed him. I hope he wont left my beloved friend with pain. After I heard those words,I went away from the bedroom. In the living room, I realised that Yeontae was not there. So I phoned her.

YT : Oh...Soorimya.

SR : Where r u?? Why arent u coming back home??It's almost 5 now.

YT : Well,I m with Kookie...I will be back soon,ok??

SR :Ok..bye.

Then I hang up the phone. "Oh god.They r quite different. She is having joy with Jungkook and she,Sangmi,is with tears. Yeontae even doesnt know about this." I said to myself. At that moment,I got a call from Jin. I answered his call.

Jin :Oh...Soorimya..Can u come with me to the park??

SR : Oh...Seokjinshi....Mianhae. I cant now.I have to do something..

I first answered like that as I think I have to be with Sangmi.

Jin : Oh..ok.So then bye...

SR : Wait...Ok.Let's meet there.

I changed my mind. I thought that V and Sangmi would be ok.

Jin : Ok..See u there.

Then I hang up the phone. I left the dorm without telling the two as I dont want to disturb them.