Chapter 35 - Merciful blade

1032 words.

[Totty] - Oi! Where is Zenitsu? -
[Yushiro] - He's over here. -
[Murata] - More demons! We have to get moving! -
[Slayer 1] - Yeah! Lets go! -
[Totty] - I'll deal with them, mind i ask. What happened to Zenitsu? -
[Yushiro] - He fought Kaigaku, ex-thunder breath successor turned demon. He won, and now we're here. -
The demons rushed towards them, Totty slashed all their heads off. He sighed and sheathed his sword, the group of slayers were on the move.

[Anon] - Christ! This whole place is confusing, i wonder how Tomioka is doing... -
[Tanjiro] - He can hold out until we arrive! I believe he can! -

A demon rushed towards Anon, he unsheathed his blade and decapitated the demon in one swing, he quickly sheathed it again. Loud explosions could be heard in their area as the upper three battle dragged along through rooms and corridors. Akaza burst through a nearby wall, he shot a shockwave at Beerus, the attack was dodged and he rushed in close. Beerus swung at his head, he blocked it and went to punch Beerus in the gut. He slashed down, his sword went through the middle of his hand and he went on until he reached his shoulder, the split in the arm scraped Beerus's cheek and slightly cut him.

Giyuu rushed in to attack.
[Giyuu] - First form: Water surface slash. -
He went to slash Akaza's arm, he pulled his cut in half arm to block the attack. His arm was sliced off by the elbow, the split part reattached and the rest regenerated. Beerus slashed Akaza's right arm off instead, he regenerated and jumped back.
[Akaza] - Disorder. -
He shot ahead a bunch of shockwaves, it easily overpowered the two hashira. They fell back, Akaza rushed in, as Giyuu went to use whirpool his sword was pushed aside and he was about to get punched through the chest.

Beerus jumped in to slash Akaza's arm off.

Milk swung his kurasigama ahead of himself to block any oncoming slashes from Kokushibo. He was slowly walking towards Milk, his sword colliding with the kurasigama every few seconds. He suddenly picked up the pace as he jabbed his sword through the rotation, instantly stopping it. The chain wrapped around and Milk pulled him in, Kokushibo slashed his way out of it, putting the chain out of control. Milk struggled to use the chain as it rapidly span. Kokushibo rushed in, he raised his sword and swung down. It hit the floor and sent Milk flying, a biwa note was played and Milk was teleported away.

Loop rushed Kokushibo, their swords clashed, Loop pulled back and they went back and forth with attacks. Kokushibo slashed both arms off before taking his head off, he sheathed his sword and picked up the nichirin sword. As Loop grabbed his head, Kokushibo stomped on his hand. Loop's hand was instantly crushed and he let go of his head. Kokushibo picked Loop up and slowly started absorbing him. Perinity could only watch as the pain was holing him back, a mark formed on his forehead, but he still couldn't move.

Most of Loop's arms had been absorbed, Perinity reacted quickly and launched his sword at Kokushibo. He caught it, Perinity then rushed in and unsheathed Kokushibo's sword to slash Loop's arms off. Loop was detached from Kokushibo and he jumped back. Perinity kicked him his sword before Kokushibo swung at his head. Loop stopped the nichirin with his hands, allowing Perinity to get clear. Loop snatched it and passed it to Perinity, they both had their nichirins and Kokushibo picked up his flesh sword.

Their swords clashed as Loop rushed in to attack, Kokushibo easily overpowered Loop. He jumped back to avoid a powerful slice from Kokushibo.
(Kokushibo) - Moon breathing; Third Form: Loathsome Moon, Chains. -
Kokushibo unleashed an attack strong enough to send Loop flying as he closed the gap. Loop was knocked straight through a pillar, he hit the floor and struggled to get up. Even as a demon it doesn't get rid of the pain, he'd expect to not feel any pain after everything he has been through. Kokushibo approached Loop, he sheathed his sword and picked him up by the wrist. He slowly started absorbing his arm, Perinity tried saving him again, but he was knocked back in one slice.

Loop's arm had been completely absorbed and he started absorbing his other arm, Perinity sat there, crying. Loop's arms were both absorbed and soon his legs. Perinity tried getting up but Kokushibo threw his sword into his chest, which pinned him to the ground.
[Perinity] - LOOP!!! -
(Loop) He smiled. - I hope he escapes, i don't want him to die too... -
Loop accepted his fate and was ready to have his face absorbed. His body disconnected by the chest.
[Milk] - Remember. Your opponent is me. -
Milk landed infront of Loop, he spun his kurasigama.

Milk knocked Loop back as he regenerated. Kokushibo unsheathed his sword.
[Milk] - Sand breathing! Second form! Collapsing pyramid! -
[Kokushibo] - Like that would work again. -
(Kokushibo) - Moon breathing; Second Form: Pearl Flower Moongazing. -
He slashed around him and it blocked the sickle, Milk pulled the chain back and caught the sickle. He rushed in and dropped it before grabbing a part of the chain and swinging it at Kokushibo. Kokushibo blocked it with his sword, as Milk rushed in he pulled the chain back. He jumped past Kokushibo and swung it round his sword so it will swing around and get his head.

Kokushibo blocked the chain, as it swung round to hit him in the head he moved back and avoided it. It wrapped back round the sword and slashed his nose. Kokushibo forced his sword downwards, it hit the floor and knocked Milk over. He pulled on the chain but Kokushibo lifted his sword and swung it around, Milk who still had hold of the chain was lifted in to the air and swung around before he was tossed into a pillar. As the chain slipped off the sword and Milk knocked into a pillar, Kokushibo hadn't noticed Perinity and Loop rushing him. He blocked the two attacks in an instant before slashing Perinity down the chest and smacking Loop aside.