Prologue

Once lived in a house made of brick and wood, with 3 floors and approximately ten rooms. In that house was Luna Kuroi.

Luna Kuroi was 11 years old, she lived with her family of 2 brothers and 1 sister.

"Luna! It's time to go to the Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Diner for your sister's birthday. Get ready and dress up." called her mom. 

Luna got in her casual baggy pants, with her bright neon t-shirt with a bulky sweater.

"HURRY UP!" shouted Luna's mom. 

"All right, I'm coming!" said Luna. 

Luna walked down the stairs of her ginormous house as fast as she could. 

THOMP THOMP THOMP

"There you are! We've been waiting all morning for you!" said Luna's mom. 

"Mom, it has only been 20 minut-" Luna explained. 

"It doesn't MATTER, we are going to be LATE if I continue talking to you. Get in the car and I'll start driving you to the Diner." 

Luna never liked the pizza diner. She was terrified to listen or watch the animatronics' performances. They always look creepy to her, as if they were staring into her eyes. The only good part about the diner was the pizza, but she still hated going into it. 

Ever since the Fazbear business was born, there have been more missing children's pictures appearing on the streets, newspaper and even flyers.

She never trusted the place but she is going there to face her fears today.