Sunspot?

It was around 4:00am when you shot up from your bed, sweat pouring from your forehead. You gasped for air but when you couldn't all that came out was a choked out cry. You looked to the side of you and saw William cuddled up to your waist. Thank god you didn't wake him up. You didn't want to worry him or stress him more than he already is. You knew you were going to be crying for a while after your god awful nightmare. You managed to wiggle out of his arms, part of you didn't want to. He was surprisingly warm. They say home isn't a house, it's the people in it. Now you know what they mean. You walked to the bathroom. After a long while of sitting on the floor crying your eyes out, you heard a soft knock. "Darling, are you in there?". You decided staying silent was the best option. "Sunspot?" William said, his voice soft and worried. It nearly woke your heart to hear him like this so you had to give in."Yes, I'm in here." You said, your voice barely a whisper. "Can I come in?" He asks. "Yes, please" The door opens and he steps in, "I know I probably look pathetic sitting on the floor." You say. He shakes his head and sits next to you. "No. You never do."
You lay your head on his shoulder and he pulls you closer. "Are you able to tell me what happened?". You look down at the floor, "I had a nightmare" you reluctantly say. "Can you tell me what it was about?" He asks while reaching for your hand. Your fingers intertwine with his. His thumb rubs soft circles on the back of your hand. You remember moments of your nightmare. There was no way you could tell him now. "I can't. At least not now." You say, feeling tears prick at your eyes. He seems to notice. "Hey, it's alright. I understand." He brings both his hands up to cup your face. He lays his forehead on yours. "Let's get back to bed." He helps you up and walks you to your shared bed. As soon as your head hits the pillow and his arms wrap around you, you forget the nightmare.
——————————
Word count:387