pt 2 - stranger?

|- Ghosty POV -| 

Me and Arthur stop at the front of the castle as if waiting to be let in, As I was going to speak about this situation, the doors fly open with ease. "Hello James :)!" Arthur says cheerfully, "what are you doing here Arthur" James say dully "this is Ghosty, they need to speak with King Rae" Arthur says while still not looking away from James "why are you staring at me kiddo?" James asks with curiously "I wanna be just like you" Arthur states "you say that all the time" James says a bit amused, a bit older person came up to James and whispers in his ear then moments later James nods and say "okay you can come through now."

While walking through the main hall I starts to hear a child's voice and then a louder firmer voice travel through the corridor then after that a child pops their head out of the room their in and then another more clearer "Athena get back in here!"

As I turn the corner two people come into view, one smaller than the other, that I presume is 'Athena' and the other person must be the king Rae was it? yeah I think it was. 

there was a bit of silence until 'Rae' stated "everyone can go" "except you" he said pointing at me. after a few minutes of everyone leaving Salem Starts talking.

"so apparently what I've heard is your a traveler, is that correct?"  he asks looking at me

"well yes, I didn't mean to come in here and disturbed you guys." I say  

"your fine, that's not why I asked you to be here" he says telling me 

"its not?" I say confused 

"no its not, I was wondering if you have thought where you were going to stay tonight" he states pointing to a window, and now I know what he's saying, 

The sun is setting.

"uhh so that would be a no, I don't have a place to stay" I say after looking at the window 

"that's fine, that's why we have a travelers hut" Rae states  

~A/N: sorry I haven't updated this I had no idea what to write XD~