(8) 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬 ✓

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

ALEC'S EYES FLUTTERED OPEN, the bright light from the curtains shining into his eyes. He groans a little bit, rubbing his face as he goes to turn over to the other side, but he hits something hard. He moves his hand and feels a body next to him. He squints a little bit and sees Adelaide curled up next to him, her hands gripping his shirt. He can't help but smile as he watches her sleep, she looked so peaceful. He noticed that she was in a large shirt, meaning she must of changed at some point last night.

He moves a little bit, wrapping his arm around the girl and rubbing her back softly. Pressing a soft kiss to her head, he could feel the girl stir lightly. Adelaide groans as she scrunched up her nose, her eyes opening after a few seconds, meeting Alecs eyes.

"Good morning." Alec says, his voice raspy which made her stomach flutter. Adelaide stretches for a moment before sitting up, her eyes meeting a half naked Alec since his shirt was unbuttoned.

"I'd say."  Adelaide smirks with a raised eyebrow as she bites her bottom lip. Alec notices where she was staring, turning red.

"It was hot last night." Alec admits, he had unbuttoned his shirt after Adelaide fell asleep because he was gonna die of heat exhaustion if he didn't.

"Yeah it was." She says in a sultry voice as she winks at him. Alec wasn't amused, squinting his eyes at her.

"Adelaide." Alec scolds her but she only smirks at him, licking her bottom lip a bit. He was a sight for sore eyes.

"I'm not complaining." Adelaide mutters as her eyes shamelessly move down his abs. Alec was a little self conscious, clearing his throat a little bit. Adelaide moved closer to him, her shirt scrunching up making him avert his eyes. Adelaide smiles, she knew why he was doing that, it was because she was only in an oversized shirt and her panties. "You're so cute." She tells him as she straddles one of his legs. Alec finally looks back at her, raising an eyebrow.

"And why is that?" He asks, his hands going to her waist which made her smirk since that was exactly what she was going to talk about.

"We made out for an hour last night and you only had your hands on my waist." Adelaide tells him as she found it sweet that he was so modest. Alec furrows his eyebrows, not even remembering where his hands were.

"That's not true." Alec retorts with a frown as he plays with the hem of her shirt. Adelaide noticed how he would move his hand up her shirt if he touched her bare skin.

"Oh, sorry. You touched my cheek too." Adelaide taunts with a smirk but she sees how defeated Alec looked. "I'm teasing you, Alec." She assured him, stroking his cheek and pressing a peck to his lips. Alec sighs as he rests his head against the pillow.