Main protagonists and family

Main protagonists

Name : Einar Astor
Age : 16 (11/15/2004)
Height :5'7
Gender : male
Traits(physical) wavy hair with brown  H/C, brown eyes with black pupils, light skin
Muscular build , no facial hair, no scars
Traits : optimistic , energetic, Jock and is foolish, and is an athlete, he is usually is the spoiled and the annoying brother.
Gets irritated when he doesn't get what he wants
Mother : Livia Astor
Father : Draven Astor
Siblings (age order) : Azrail, Jericho, Jai, and Garm
Friends : Sister Lucia and Solomon Streng
Bio : puts his family first over friends, prefers to find a solution to not kill his enemy and find a way for both of them to live.
He was taught to never break the family code and for the rest of his life he stood by that code.He was the muscle brother who usually went out and struggled with his academics, good at making friends but gets into fights a lot.
Einar was considered also the most spoiled compared to his brother and had the most easiest, he got what he wanted ands wasn't usually hated against compared to his brother
Closer to Jericho ( after meeting for the first time) and Lucia and Solomon
Weapon : iron clad sword (made to be able to hand his superhuman strength and technique)
Magic technique : Overload( Requires stamina and good physical shape)/ needs times to grow over time because relying on strength growing exponentially.If over used he can pass out.
Berserk: A state where he can go all out and use overload, when in this state he is in rage and his strength is  uncontrollable. He Has no train of thought or any type of emotion but rage.only uses for last resort or when in a situation he gets enraged.Can be access by will but usually only access threw an emotional state.Form can only last as long as his stamina can and passes out once stamina is depleted.

Name: Jai west

Age : 17(10/24/2003)Height : 5'7Gender : male Traits(physical): curly black hair , blue eyes with black pupil , dark brown skin  would gain a surgery in his eyes to gain super site to see  far distances

Height : 5'7
Gender : male
Traits(physical): curly black hair , blue eyes with black pupil , dark brown skin would gain a surgery in his eyes to gain super site to see  far distances.
Doesn't really have a muscular figure but is in healthy condition, has scars on his wrists
Traits : Lazy , pessimistic , prefers to attack from the rear and to try's to keep as much distance as possible .Good at recon
Isn't afraid to see death and is quite wise
Mother : Livia Astor
Father : Azibo west
Siblings (age order) : Azrail, Jericho, Einar, and Garm
Friends : Ruby
Bio : Doesn't care what goes on within family matters , and usually likes getting his job done as fast as possible.
He was taught to fight at range, and keep his distance. He also had surgery on his eyes to give him better vision Also only hangs around his friends and his brothers, his family is known for there adaptations to situations.Was the antisocial brother who doesn't make much friends.He is the weakest of the four.
Was discriminated against because of being an offspring of outside there race. When him and Jericho went with there father he helped train them to be exorcist and good fighter overall. Also taught them to adapt which why Jai and Jericho have a adaptable mindset. At some point he wouldn't be able to master his blood manipulation properly, so he went off to go train with his grandfather for a year, which was not only going to teach him how to use blood manipulation but to be assassin.This is when he would meet his older brother Azrael.
Weapon : scout rifle which has clip to enter blood as ammunition.Also has a hand gun and many more guns that have the same capability as the scout rifle .
Magic technique: Blood Manipulation( can use blood as a weapon i.e explosions or even for defense ) he can also use them as ammunition. ( use of his own blood as stamina , however could use other peoples blood but can only use if outside there body.
He would later use use his blood technique to change into any animal, rather it be demon or just regular. He would later learn to be able to turn into a any virus he so chooses.
Familiars : wolves : alpha and beta uses them as bodyguards, or as scouts for reconnaissance.