1, woman in the shadows

𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄 !

Chapter one,

woman in
the shadows

"You're looking awfully quiet now

"You're looking awfully quiet now."

Felix looked up from the ground where he was subtly observing the lonely woman in the shadows. The woman had been observing him for a while. Felix didn't reply. His kidnapper's eyes twitched in irritation.

"I thought you would at least put up a fight. Like you did with my brother." The word brother  were snarled at Felix.

Felix couldn't help it. He let a smug smile break out. He stole a look at the blood in his kidnappers jacket. Felix knew it was the blood of his kidnapper's brother.

Brother  who Felix killed two days ago.

"You shouldn't have surprised or dared to take me away, dude." He  said, throat burning from thirst. He ignored the man's burning eyes. His blood was warm. He wanted a fight. "He deserved it."

Next thing he knew was pain and a shout of "Harry, no!" Felix moved his jaw, slowly. Nothing broken, thankfully. Only his face throbbed.

'Harry' the kidnapper shook his fists violently on his sides, as if resisting a great temptation.  Temptation of beating the shit out of his kidnapee, Felix supposed.

He laughed, which didn't help the matter.

Another man rushed through and dragged Harry the kidnapper towards the exit. Harry didn't put up a fight, his beady eyes still gleaming with anger. Felix watched the charade, amused.

"You're playing a dangerous game," the woman in the shadows said. He raised a brow as the woman sauntered slowly towards him, but still had a healthy distance away from him.

Smart. Felix was pissed to not care a shit about anything. He wasn't afraid to kill women if they were in his way.

He scoffed. "No, you're the one playing a dangerous game." He wiggled on his wooden chair, eyeing the salt line surrounding him. "You lot use strange methods."

The woman laughed. It was a pleasant sound, even if her face was stern. Felix relaxed.

These people didn't know a shit about interrogations, he concluded.

"You'll see," the woman chortled, wiping his eyes with a hiccup. Her eyes were shinning.  "You think of yourself as a bigshot, but oh boy." The woman just shook her head. "You're just an ant compared to us. A liability who we'll take advantage of. And we'll take advantage of you."