Preeran Moment

Hii friends so here is another part

Hii friends so here is another part........Vote kr dena yrr......or comment bhi....... thank you 😌

Let's start......

Karan took Preeta to a table and went to the table.....Preeta sat down after asking again and again......She was in a bad condition due to restlessness........ Karan put a beautiful cake in front of her....🎂🎂🎂

" Many many happy returns of the day 🎉🎂 "

She was like 😲

Preeta : ( shock 😲) Kyaaaa.... tumhe yaad tha ?

Karan ( smile ) : tumse judi koi bhi cheez mai kabhi nahi bhool Sakta .

Preeta : ( happily hug him ) Thank you Karan .

Karan came near her. He lit the candles on the cake and asked Preeta to cut it.

Preeta Nodes in Yes....

Preeta picks up the knife and cuts the cake smiling.

Karan : ( lovingly & Singingly ) Happppppy Biiiirthday tuuuuu Youuuuu 💖💖

Preeta takes a piece and passes it to Karan.....Karan smilingly takes another piece from the cake and forwards it towards Preeta...🍰

They smile with heart eyes and They feed each other with their hands....💖

After lunch they went to the beach...... Today after a long time she was talking openly with Karan......

Karan's eyes were not taking the name of moving away from him.......hair flying in the wind.......a smile blossoming on her lips.....it was making her face more attractive..... Karan was enjoying her company.....He was thinking that Today he is getting his love back.

It was in Karan's  heart since long that he could also enjoy his married life like a normal couple........But a rift had come in their relationship….she didn't even tell him anything….every moment she used to get confused….( Karan was thinking while looking at her face )

Will everything be as before between these two or Not?

Will Karan's dream ever come true?

They were Sitting near the sea....🌊

Preeta : ( looking at him) Kya soch rahe ho Karan ?

He looks at her.

Karan : ( lovingly ) Tumhare baare mai  ❤️

Preeta : ( Nervous ) What ?

Karan : ( With Heart Eyes ) Aaj tum bht hi zyada Khoobsurat lag rahi ho Babydoll....😍😍

Preeta keep looking at him.

Karan : Khubsurat to tum Roz hi lagti ho....Lkn Aaj to....You looking breathtaking.... Beautiful......You looking Different My Babydoll......Thank you for accepting my gift And To wear it.....😍😍😍

Preeta gets nervous after hearing openly praise from his mouth.

Preeta : ( Nervous ) Q...Qq..Aaj Different Q ?

Karan smile and held her hands in his.

Karan : ( smile ) You looking very beautiful....Not because you are wearing this dress, you look beautiful in every dress... since childhood ....( Preeta smile )....It is a different matter that i  never told you….we only used to fight….never talked sitting like this....( They chuckle together Remember their banters )

Karan continue.....Lkn aaj Tum Bht time baad mere saath aese baat kr rahi ho.... Normally.....I don't know k tumhe kya ho gaya but ( he cups her face ) Mujhe pura yaqeen hai.....Jb tumhe sachchayi ka pata lagega to tum khud mere pass aaogi.....Hamare beech ki saari Duriyan mitaa k.....And Trust me Mai us din ka bht Besabri se intezaar karunga.....( Karan Smile and Gave a Kiss on her Forehead )

Preeta slowly separate from his touch Not knowing what to say..... she was confused.....She was confused whether to trust this Karan or that Karan which she had heard before marriage.....( Remember Guys )

Preeta's heart was testifying loudly that Karan was truthful but her mind was completely opposite to That........The mind was reminiscing what Preeta  had heard with her own ears.

Preeta was engaged in the battle of her mind and heart, only then she heard Karan....she looks towards him....

Karan : ye samandar dekh rahi ho Preeta !

Preeta : hn ( confuse )

Karan : ( sadly ) Mera dil isi samandar ki tarah gehra or bekarar hai ...,...is mai sirf....tumhaaare pyaar or naam ki lehren hai......lkn Pata nhi q.....In bekaar lehron ko karar nahi milta 😞

Target 🎯 : 60+ Votes.....

Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Love you my Readers ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ran