Author's Note

I'm a bleeder. I'm underrated. Like jonaxx or Owwsic, I didn't have millions of followers. Like Ventrecanard, AnakNiRizal, Beeyotch, VeilOfTheDark, or any other author you know, I didn't have millions of readers. I don't have the same level of success as ate Maxinejiji or ate Gwy Saludes. I'm a complete nothing. I'm just another writer attempting to create the next fictional character with whom you will fall in love and be inspired. But, since I know I can write, I do so. I'm still learning. When the time comes, I'll receive what they're receiving. Neither fame nor fortune, just a reader's appreciation. Knowing that someone is reading your story is a special experience. Hopefully, God will provide me with the chance. To use my words to inspire, motivate, and encourage people. I, like everyone else, made mistakes. But I'm confident that this underrated writer/author will get the success she deserves. This underrated author will eventually be recognized. She'll soon be able to proudly display a published book. Not "Chasing The Sun," "He's into Her," "The Rain In Espana," or any other book by other authors. But a book of her. The one she owned. She made it herself. She'll be recognized by everyone. Her 100 reads will grow to 100 million reads by the end of the day. Whatever happens, I'll continue to write. I write down and share all of my imaginations, I dream, and I'll never stop writing.

Disclaimer:This one shot story was a fiction. Unless otherwise specified, all names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents in this book are either fictitious or the author's creation. Any resemblance to real people, living or dead, or real events is entirely coincidental. So don't be serious on the things that will happen.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

Without the author's express written permission, no part of this one shot story or any component of it may be copied or utilized in any way. Copyright infringement is illegal and punishable.

Happy reading, my shishies! Always smile then smile again.

"Books are more handsome than men."

-sayh_shiii

Definition of Crush 

A one shot story written by sayh_shiii 

💜