Why I Choose to Enroll 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India

Why I Choose to Sign Up 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India

Practicing Yoga is not only limited to keeping fit, it is more than that the combination of physical and mental exercises. It has amazing benefits to health so many people and yoga practitioners around the globe are interested to learn the beauty of yoga to deep level. No matter you are young or old, fit or weighty, practicing yoga regularly can make your body flexible, strengthen and calm the mind. However if you have a dream of becoming a master of yoga you need to learn yoga and gain advanced knowledge, have to improve your teaching skills, and should have a basic understanding of human anatomy.

300 hours Yoga Teacher Training Course in India is the perfect one to meet that purpose to become an advanced level Yoga teacher and will take your yoga journey exactly to the level needed to teach an advanced level yoga. Here is the essential information that will say you, don't miss the opportunity to enroll in 300 Hour YTTC program in India.

" is one of the leading Yoga Schools in India and Nepal having branches in Rishikesh that offers basic, intermediate, and advanced yoga training depending on the need of students. The experts are dedicated to providing Ashtanga and Vinyasa yoga practices and training to yoga students all over the world.

Who can join this program?

Are you a Beginner? Then it is not a suitable course for you. Do you Know Ashtanga yoga Primary series? No, then again it is not a suitable program for you but if yes, you know Ashtanga yoga Mysore and led style and practicing Ashtanga yoga primary series then Yes, 300-hour yoga teacher training at Mantra Yoga School is for you.

Another Question — I do not have 2oo hour yoga certification. Can I join this course?

You can join if you are already known to ashtanga yoga primary series and your purpose is not to open yoga studio or yoga school.

If yes, you wish to open your yoga studio then you must first do it 200-hour yoga teacher training and if you have already completed a 200-hour Yoga training program and looking to enhance your knowledge in yoga then, 300-Hour Teacher Training Program will be right and boost you to reach a new height both professionally as well as personally.

This special yoga training takes 27 days or 300 hours to complete the internationally certified course. This is a level — 2 Intensive Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga course is specially designed for intermediate and advanced yoga practitioners.

 This is a level — 2 Intensive Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga course is specially designed for intermediate and advanced yoga practitioners

The qualified trainers are there to put their best efforts into spreading their rich knowledge to the students. It includes themes and philosophical teachings, yoga postures, pranayama, mudras, advanced lessons in muscular function, biomechanics, the physiological benefits of various yoga techniques, and many more. This not only helps you to develop your self-practice through awareness and discipline but also helps you to get peace and harmony with your body, mind as well as life!

In addition, you will get yogic food and accommodation with a safe and hygienic atmosphere. After the completion of the program, you will be provided a yoga alliance certificate. You can book online by checking the daily schedule of this program.

The last part

Yoga is a science that can offer you possible results in light of the fact, the more you learn the greater radiance you get. You can able to know the real truth of life and able to live peacefully.

 You can able to know the real truth of life and able to live peacefully

Follow Us at Instagram @mantrayogameditationschool

200 Hour and 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training School India and Nepal

Yoga Teacher Training India