Alone and lost:(

Y/ns POV

Me and Colbys friends jake,Tara,Sam,and Kat went to Taco Bell to eat! Me and Colby are just best friends. We are very close like VERY close. Blah blah we ate and we where talking when suddenly a girl comes up to our table
Girl: "hi Colby are these your friends?" She said as she hugged Colby. She looked like a bitch to be honest like idk her teeth are all yellow to, miss girl go brush your teeth😹 (I'm so sorry to girls with yellow teeth<3)
Colby: "oh hey Natalie your finally here, come"sit. He scooted to me to give Natalie some space to sit. Of course I just went on my phone cuz like it's akward rn💀.
TIME SKIPPP
it was already 11:30 and Natalie and Colby where being super flirty with eachother and all around eachother. I had feelings for cole but I never admitted it, of course it was heart breaking to me to see him with other girls, but I can't control him he can be with whoever he wants, suddenly colby talked?
Colby: "hey y/n can I talk to you? Outside?"
Y/n: "yeah of course" I say getting up and following Colby outside. We're outside rn.
Colby: "can I ask you something?"
Y/n:"um yeah"
Colby: "what should I get Natalie tommrow I wanna ask her to be my girlfriend"
It was heartbreaking I started to tear up and Colby noitced
Colby: "y/n what are you okay?" He said as he hugged me tightly. I knew this wasn't long to last as long as I wanted it to.
Y/n: "I-I-i like you Colby ! I have ever since we saw eachother" I said crying
Colby: "WHAT?" He grabbed me and pushed me to the ground. That hurt like a bitch fuck
Y/n: "wh-what the fuck Colby?" I said getting up and seeing my scraped thighs. I was wearing shorts..jean shorts that went up to my butt kind of.That hurt like actually I didn't think Colby was going to throw me like a fucking toy a 3 year old plays with.
Colby: "fuck you y/n I wish we never met I was going to be with someone to made me happy and you ruined it all fuck you fuck you fuck you I never loved you y/n it was all a lie" he said with anger inside of him. Sam ran up to us.
Sam: "WHAT THE FUCK COLBY WHY WOULD YOU THROW Y/N LIKE THAT SHES A FUCKING GIRL COLBY" he shouted loud enough for Colby to hear. He was looking at my bruised and bleeding thigh. As soon as he saw that he throwed a punch to Colby and then they started fighting. I looked at Kat and she heard she shouting and fighting so she ran up to me
Katrina: "OMG YN ARE YOU OKAY OMG" she said jogging up to me I just cried and she pulled me into a hug and brought me to her car and started it she said she was going to say bye to her friends. Suddenly the bitch comes to our door. I decided to roll down the window (bitch idk why idk okay damn)
Natalie: "what the fuck yn Colby told me everything fuck you slut go fuck yourse-" she said as I was rolling up the windows kat started to drive to my house I was crying crying so hard my face started to hurt and my makeup came off. After 10 minutes we arrived to my house and I said bye to Kat then got off, ran to my apartment and cried in my room. I cried my self to sleep. I kept getting messages from Colby saying he's sorry and stuff but honestly fuck him he pushed me so hard I started to bleed so that is technically abusing.

SORRY IT WAS SHORT ASF ALSO SORRY THE SONG AND THE LYRICS DONT MATCH BUT THE BIBES MATCHES SOO YEAH HUT ALSO IDK IF THAT WAS GOOD PLEASE TELL ME AND FOLLOW MY TIKTOK @jakeandtaraa IM TRYING TO GET TO 3000 BESTIES ANYWAYS LOVE YOU!! NEW STORY IDK WHEN BUT SOON ALSO MAYBE PART 2 IDK OKAY BYEE!!😭🤷🏻‍♀️🙀😩💩💀🥲🤪💕🙂👍🏻😹😻💍👹🙊😃🤦🏻‍♀️😐😕🙄🤫😥😪😤😂😄🤯🍪
Words: 718:)