Chapter 6- My fear towards my little brother

"Pain."

The pain I felt when that strong blow hit me once again causing me to bleed hard enough to turn my cheeks into purple. And pain that my brother likes to make me suffer that his happiness is my greatest misery. I didn't know a single push of rejection could cause him to do these extremes, I only created a little distance between us that day not knowing that it'll make him upset. He tightened the grip of my hands causing me to shriek in pain but that's not the worst thing that happened to me. It all happened when both of us headed to school and it was a weird morning that I see in my life. Mom was muttering something while making our lunch but her face showed fear or trauma that keeps bothering her for years. She trembles when she sees my brother and didn't spoke a lot of words, leaving my brother ignored while she pays attention to me all the time. I don't know what's her problem though, especially towards Tsukasa. She didn't give any love to him only to me which is unfair, but Tsukasa says it's fine as long as I'm by his side. I was really touched at it first until our growth I began to feel uncomfortable hearing it. In fact, his clingy side is starting to bother me especially his touches. I tried rejecting him once, but Tsukasa got upset that he tightened the grip harder, making me unable to move and shriek in pain as he continue doing what he likes on me. And that was the day I began to get uncomfortable towards Tsukasa. 

As I was saying, Me and Tsukasa have different classrooms so we separated because of our difference in our level of knowledge. My class always talks to each other while waiting for the teacher, leaving me stay in my seat, all alone in the class. I'm now used to it being alone. Since I have Tsukasa by my side I consider my brother also my best friend. Even though he's sometimes annoying and very clingy, I still can't hate him no matter what he do. And why? It's because I still love him despite what he does to me. Because even if he always hurt me while no one was looking, he stays by my side and be affectionate towards me which proves he still loves me that I forgot what he did to me. It's debating my head wondering if he hates me or not. But I didn't took it importantly and pretended nothing happened between us. Even if it's a daily routine. I've keep everything a secret from my parents about this and to anyone not only because Tsukasa told me so. Yes, I did it because of love. So if it makes Tsukasa happy to see me suffer, then I will be happy. That my life doesn't matter anymore. So back to I was saying, I was sitting in my desk doing nothing until my teacher Tsuchigomori arrived. He announced that there will be a transfer student coming in our class and it was a girl named Yui Seijo (I need to change this name real quick) a girl with red hair and average length. She's pretty sociable looking at her with just looks. And seeing her appearance she look like a girl who likes to play music as her hobby. And yes all students in my class took a liking to her seeing her already. Tsuchigomori calmed everyone down and told them to be nice to her but I didn't care since I thought she would never be friends with a nerd like me. It's just a thought since I never knew she would go and start a conversation at me which made this day the happiest of my life. She didn't say that my hobbies are boring and took interest in it since my dreams are amazing. She complimented me for being smart and defended me from the people who insulted me and called me nerd. She really is the best friend I could ask for, it's like God gave me a new friend I'm so happy! But I never thought having a new friend could make Tsukasa go to such lengths that I wish I didn't introduce her.

"Tsukasa, this is my new friend Yui!" Yui allowed me to call her by her first name which is why I called her that. "Nice to meet you Tsukasa!" Yui smiled but Tsukasa wasn't pleased to meet her. "Yeah...Nice to meet you, Yui" the tone Tsukasa spoke at his last sentence shows that unpleasant feeling which proves Tsukasa doesn't like her at first sight and Yui couldn't understand why Tsukasa hates him even though she did nothing wrong. I on the other hand is scared and I feel like I should kept Yui a secret. I was right when I say that, to keep Yui a secret because before bell rings, Tsukasa whispered to me in the ear "I'll be waiting for you at home Amane~" with a tone that made me shudder I had a bad feeling when I went home. So I really wished at that time I could stay with Yui longer or maybe Tsukasa to forget about it but unfortunately, when I went home and try to escape by heading to my room quickly to lock my door, he grabbed me by my wrist and drag me into his room and boy, I did not want to remember a single moment I had there because when I pulled into his room and received the "punishment" he gave, that's where he binded me with rules that I could not follow. 

"Sorry Yui, I don't think we'll be friends anymore." 

-End of Pov-

What do you guys think what Tsukasa did to him when they get home?