OOO . . . new beginnings

𝗢𝗢𝗢 . . . 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲
━━ ❝ 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 ❞ ━━

━━ ❛ 𝑨𝑬𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹 sat quietly in the passenger seat, nervously fidgeting with his fingers. Usually, Aether wouldn't mind going to work early, nor would feel any anxiety before arriving there. But today was slightly different.

Aether and Lumine, the twin travelers of Tevyat, owned a cafe called Viator-Viatrix. At first, they didn't think much of it; they just wanted to create a place where people could enjoy the different cuisines and delicacies in other nations, to try something new.

To their complete surprise, the place blew up quicker than you can say "Ad Astra Abyssosque". Everyone loved it, and the friends they made in each nation helped promote it. It gained popularity very quickly; even celebrities had gone out of their way to have a drink or a slice of cake at the cafe.

Of course, the work became too much for just the two of them to handle. Sure, they would invite a few friends to help them around the cafe (Xiangling and Diluc especially, both twins made it a habit to thank them every time they visited), but they soon realized that it was finally time to open the cafe to new employees.

Lumine momentarily glanced over to him. She sighed, smiling, before lending her brother her hand. He took it gingerly and squeezed it, trying to calm the nerves.

"Nervous, Sunshine?" Lumine asked, looking over to her brother. She had an encouraging grin on her face. Sunshine was a nickname she used for him—she was moonlight.

"No," Aether lied, yet he squeezed his sister's hand tighter.

"Whoa, hey, you might kill the hand. Calm down." Lumine said. She gently took her hand out and pinched Aether's cheek, her eyes still on the road. "Scared of meeting the rookies?"

Aether sighed. "A little. I mean, it's always been just you and me. I don't know how to mentor, or teach, like Diluc does—"

"Well, we can both agree that we're not Diluc." Lumine sighed, a playful expression on her face. "But I think we'll do great! Besides, I'm still here. You can always come to me, yeah?"