[4] Felix birthday party

"I am so happy that the lectures are over" I stated. Mina instantly hummed over my statement. We both were heading to the dorm early, because we decided to watch some kdramas. Which is one of my favorite things.

"Everyone gather up" a familiar voice rang in my ears. It was Mr. Hwang hyunjin. He looked charming. He tied his long hair up, I'm gonna melt.

I dragged Mina towards Hyunjin, because he was calling everyone out. She rolled her eyes and came with me. Hyunjin stood up on a table like thing, which made him look taller. I didn't know why he did that, even though he is taller, why be taller again? Besides Felix, all blushing by seeing someone, I didn't even bother to see who it was.

"Guys, i have something important to announce," hyunjin made an incomplete sentence, which made everyone confused. At first, everyone thought that it was going to be a confession to someone, so all the girls were hyped.

"It's my mate, Felix's birthday party!" Hyunjin announced and all hopped in excitement. I knew that everyone liked parties and stuff.

"Felix's birthday party is on this weekend, and you all have to come to my house to celebrate it, together"

What? Going at hyunjins house??? Am I alive? What if his parents are there? I will have to go for hyunjins sake and also for Felix's birthday party.

Hyunjin got down from the table and told us to collect the address of his house and time for the party. When it was my and Mina's turn, I asked him if his parents were there during the party, he said that they went on a business trip leaving him and joy to handle the house. When he asked for the party, they agreed since it was for Felix and not for any other dude. I hummed to his response and he winked at me. My mind was fully on him. He gave his cute cat-like smile to make it better. Now everything was in slow motion. My heart skipped a bit.

He waved his hand to wake me up from heaven. I shrugged and thanked him for the address and left without mina. She came to me running and hit my arm teasingly. "Someone just fell for somebody" she sang like a song till we could reach the dorm. I tried my best to control my anger.

"What are you gonna wear my Princess?" Mina kept teasing me.

"Don't know," I said, She laughed. The wink was still in my mind. The way he did that to me, I think he loves me. But still, it's too early to confess.

......

At felix party

"Happy birthday felix!" I wished him while clapping my both hands. He giggled over my cuteness and welcomed me. I saw beside him, a taller figure. A beautiful and clean white shirt, not tuck, very hot. Below were just light blue jeans. Who is it? I looked up to look at that person. It was him again, hyunjin.

"Hey shorty" he greeted. How does he dare to call me that?

"Hey, I am not short!" I yelled over him. Mina kept laughing at my new name, and I slapped her arm. He acted like a dramatic llama and rolled his eyes. We got inside Hyunjin's house. It was just like a palace, a chandelier hanging in the front room, the place was so bright. We sat on a sofa, because when we came, only a few people were there, so we waited for our friends.

"y/n, can you please help me with these?" Felix called me out, I quickly went over him. He was in the kitchen busy making brownies. Until I could reach the kitchen to help him, a voice was heard calling out felix.

"Can I help you gentleman?" Joy asked him. He instantly blushed and nodded. I always thought that something was going on between these two. Because in university, they both used to flirt over each other. Felix mouthed sorry and so I gave him a thumbs up for cheering him. He smiled and went to his JOYLAND.

Hyunjin suddenly pulled my wrist and brought me closer to him, not that close. I got away from him, and asked him what was wrong with him.

"Let the two lovebirds be like this, let's not disturb them," Hyunjin replied. I gave a wild smirk. "So you like the two of them loving each other?" I questioned him while looking at Felix and Joy. "At first I didn't like it, but in joy's eyes, I saw love for Felix, so I don't bother them, even she doesn't bother me while taking a look at another girl" he stated.

"What do you mean by another girl? Do you like someone?" I asked him, now the matter was getting serious. Does he really like someone? But why am I caring about him?

~~~~~~~~~~

ɢᴀᴍᴇ 𝟸 ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙɪᴀᴤ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙɪᴀᴤ ɴᴀᴍᴇ:

ʙᴛᴤ:

ᴛxᴛ:

ɪᴛᴢʏ:

ᴛᴡɪᴄᴇ:

ᴤᴛʀᴀʏ ᴋɪᴅᴤ:

ᴇɴʜʏᴘᴇɴ:

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋᴘɪɴᴋ:

ᴀᴇᴤᴘᴀ:

↬↬↬↬↬ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴʏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘᴤ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴀᴅᴅ..... ↬↬↬↬↬

and since we collaborators are busy in our exams, we won't be able to update for a while. 

sorry guys

in special collaboration with MsCommon100