CHAPTER 5

Hey guys so my phone is broken and so now i cant edit the font and things like that. i have had writers block the last couple weeks so sorry for not writing. i love how my views keep going up, even though there aren't many i'm grateful to each and everyone of you that has been reading my story!

I am fully aware that i told you guys i am writing another story, and yes it is still in the works since i haven't spent much time working on it! I'm not sure if this is going to be a long or a short chapter (probably might be a short one though)! See you all at the end of the chapter!!!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ___ __ _ _ __ _ _ __ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ __ _ __ _ _ __ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ __ _

Steph's POV:

He guided me up the stairs leading me to the room I had woken up in. My brain was still processing that I made him horny? Yes im not sure if I did or he was thinking something else. Whatever *eye roll*.

He continued to lead me up the stairs and pushed me into the room, I walked over to the bed and sat down so I was as far away from him I could get. I honestly was so uncomfortable right now, the room had this weird tension and it definitely wasn't good.

I wish I could go home, even though I live alone I still wanted to got home.

Gray kept looking me up and down smirking, I for sure thought he would do something but to my relief, he walked out of the room closing the door behind him.

I quickly moved to the door and hastily locked it. I didn't want him to come back in while I looked for some clothes. I walked into the walk-in wardrobe and gasped slightly as I saw it full of beautiful designed clothing.

Did he do this for me?

No he couldn't have and he wouldn't have!

I picked out a pair of grey sweatpants and a cute black spaghetti strap crop top.
(Inserted below)⏬⏬

I can't crop the face out lol my laptop doesn't do that

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I walked out of the room and saw Grayson standing at the staircase waiting for me to leave the room.
He is really getting on my last nerve.

I walked past him shoulder barging him well more my shoulder to his bicep. He is 6'2 can U blame my 5'8 ass?

I walked down stairs and jumped onto the lounge turning his game off and putting my fav show BROOKLYN 99! (Hi it's the writer here. If you are a Brooklyn fan please comment I want to know other fans!!!!)

I'm up to season 6 ep 5!! I have re watched this show at least a million times. I saw out o
Of the corner of my eye Grayson walking down the stairs in a huff.

I looked at him to see him already intensely staring at me so I shoot my head back to Jake pranking Holt AGAIN and I laugh.

I felt the couch beside me dip and looked over to see Gray's head right In Front of my own.

His eyes were filled with lust and something else. Like a spark of happiness, the kind of spark you get when you love someone. But he doesn't love me, does he?

He then started leaning have a head closer towards mine and.....

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

He guys that all for this chapter in really tired and thought I'd end it here. Sorry for the short chapter I had a few of my readers hammering me to update this story!!!

Thank you ALL for you support and I'll see ya in the next chapter.