Chapter Twenty - Five

The choir singing, the ceremony begins but Jay, Evie Carlos and Ira looks scared. Ben walks in, everyone in awe, everyone bows as he walks.

Maleficent: don't blow it kiddo.

Fairy godmother walks up hugging Belle, bowing to the beast and taking his crown. Walking over to Ben, while Mal looks at the wand. Placing the crown on Ben head, opening the glass dome, Fairy godmother wand was free. Anxiously looking up at the 4, Mal looks at the wand. Belle hands the wand to Fairy godmother. Walking towards Ben.

Fairy: Do you solemnly swear to govern the peoples of Auradon with Justice and Mercy as long as you shall Reign?

Maleficent: oh grab the thing already!

Ben: I do solemnly swear

Fairy godmother: then it is my honor and my joy to bless our new king.

Just then someone snatches the wanding making everyone gasp.

Maleficent: Yes!!

The wand pointing up, as it strikes towards the Isle breaking the barrier.

Evil: the barrier is broken. We're free!

Maleficent: * opens the doors and lightning strikes * Scepter. NOW!!! * Evilly laughing and turning into green smoke *

Fairy: CHILD WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Jane: if you won't make me beautiful I'll do it myself!

Ben: * runs in front of Mal *

Jane: Bibbidi Bobbidi boo

Beast: TAKE COVER !

Mal: * Runs and takes the wand *

Belle: Careful Mal!

Evie, Jay, Carlos and Ira runs towards her.

Ben: Mal, give me the wand.

Mal: stand back * the 4 runs in. *

Ben: it's okay.

Mal: Ben, I said Stand Back !

Audrey: I told you so!

Mal: * point over to Audrey *

Carlos: Let's go.

Jay: Revenge time.

Ira: Mal!?

Ben: you really want to do this?

Mal: we have no choice, Ben! Our parents...

Ben: your parents made their choice. Now you make yours.

Ira: Ooh. Sounds like a king.

Mal: * looks at Beast and Belle * I think I wanna be good.

Ben: you are good.

Mal: how do you know that?

Ben: Because...

Ira: * mocking * because I'm listening to my heart. * Whispered to Evie * only been king for 15 sec and he's already making cliche comments.

Evie: stop.

Mal: I want to listen to my heart too. * Puts down wand * and my heart is telling me that we are not our parents. I mean stealing things doesn't make you happy. Tourney and victory pizza with the team makes you happy. And you, scratching dudes belly makes you happy, who would've thought. And Ira, just being here with new people especially Aslan makes you happy and Evie, you do not have to play dumb to get a guy. You are so smart. And I don't want to take over the world with Evil. It doesn't make me happy. I want to go to school and be with Ben. Because Ben makes me really happy.

Ira: I KNEW IT !!! * Claps loudly *

Crowd: awe

Mal: us being friends makes me really happy. Not destroying things. I choose good, you guys. * Puts her fist in *

Ira: * follows * me too.

Jay: I choose good too

Evie: I choose good.

Carlos: so just to be clear we don't have to be worried about how really mad our parents will be? Because they're gonna be really really mad.

Ben: you're parents can't reach you here.

Ira: Seriously only 2 minutes in and he's already a great king.... Is nobody surprised?

Carlos: okay then... Good.

Mal: * turns to Ben * come on.