uyire en uyire

Mature content ahead....... Apdi edhuvu illa na don't search me because I'm green 🟢baby pa........

Mulla words killed him...... Kathir couldn't take this he felt dead... This is the girl whom he loved.... He always wished her to beside him..... He wanted her always beside like A doll he wants to keep her save beside him.......

But now he felt a sudden rage...... He felt angered how come she can say like that.... His love wouldn't able to understand him..... Now she is saying that she is going.....

K: enna D sonna..... Pulled by her waist...

M: adh....... She stammered..... She understood his rage

K: ai...... Sollu D.... Enna sonna...... Kissed her lips angerily.. Almost teared her lips.......

M: ka.....

K: evalo dhairiyam unaku apdi solluva..... Pulled her saree..... . ... Her saree kissed the floor soon.... She stood with blouse and skirt.... He lifted her reached the bed room throwed her on the bed . .. She bounced and he fell over her...... Kissed her neck.... Her neck become wet with his kissed......

K: na unna love pandranu unaku theriyadha D  ...... Anaiku night kooda sonnane D..... His hands reached her blouse..... Unbuttoned her blouse and bra threw it away.... Her bouncing beauties... Kissed her taught nipples... Sucked it and other hand kneading her other breast....

M: ah..... Mmm moaned.....

K: unna..... Kissed her lips again without breaking the kissed he removed her skirt... .. He himself made him naked.... Broke the kiss both breathed fastly..... He went down kissed her flat stomach..... His tongue stayed on her Belly button she moaned hardly.....

M; ahh..... Mmmm..... Sh..... Holds his hair.... He removed her panties....
When you undress a woman you discover in her lingerie clues to her mood and desires. These whispers of silk and satin are our armour, our feathers and fantasy – black-sexy, pink-girlie, white-virginal, red-anything might happen and (we pray) almost certainly will.

She was already wet.. Her panties were drenched with her own wetness ... He saw the cleanly shaved womanhood though this is not first but it's first time for both in consciousness ......

K; alagi D nee..... Touched her womanhood... Nudity is fun, especially out of doors, but it is far more erotic when the wrappings are only partly removed from the treasures they conceal. When you undress a woman you are opening the drapes in a darkened room to gaze upon a glimpse of paradise......

Kissed her.... Pinched her.... Sucked her.... Licked her wetness.... Did what ever he like..... She felt like coming his tongue was doing a lot job in making her come.....

M: ah.... Kathir..... I'm coming....

K; so soon...... Kissed her... She bursted... His face was full of wetness..... He came up let her taste her own self.... Annaiku onnu pannen  adha pandren ippo... Said huskily....

Kathir took her hand guided to his manhood pleasured himself... She blushed.... He came in her hands... He took her hands licked her hands she blushed .....

He can't wait... He pushed himself into her...

K; ah  ..... Na odhungi pona vitruviya D.... Sh..... Koodave irundhu tholla pannuva... Ava tha en.... Ah..... En mulla..... Adha vittutu poren nu solrava illa.... Ahhhh..... Nanu manushan tha D..... Mmm.... Enakum kutra unarchi ella iruku D..... Sh.....

M: ahhhh..... Ne pannadhu apdi..... Ah.... Nana pesa varumbodhu kooda en.... Da.... Ah....

K: thappu tha..... Ah... Ana.... Konjam time.... Sh.... Ahh... Theva pattadhu D.... Sh. Mmmm..... Ana nee ..... Nee....... Appavu avarsam tha patta..... Mmm..... Ippovu avasaram tha patta........