REALISED💜

HI MAKKALEY...

Welcome back to our story!
Ellarum eppadi irukinga
Hope u guys shower us ur love and support
Bear up with our errors.

This story is purely based on imagination. No logic only MAGIC.

Vanga story kulla polam

____________________________________________________

NOONE POV:

They went for jogging in the park and sat on a bench giving a great view of the lake there to enjoy a blissful as both are fond of nature...Silence prevails between them

Ak decided to break the silence once she comes after SK her call, that's when he was disturbed by someone pulling his shirt....he looked down and saw a 3 yrs old baby girl who was smiling at him cutely...Ak lifted her and made her sit in his lap and started playing with her. Sk came and saw the scene in front of her which made her look them awww.....So she didn't want to disturb them so she sat silently watching them, that is the moment which made both their life into different track called "MAGIC".

SKMV: Awwww cute uh ivara kolanthai oda seekiram attach aagiduraru,apo ivaru enga kolanthai ah.........wait wait what am I  thinking now enga kolanthai ah apo..........

Am I  in love with him????

Kadavuley enna ithu??

Is this feelings mean love???

So she decided to test it....

SKMV: Ipo naan avara va love panren na when I open my eyes I should see him in front of me....

{God and author mv:Ipo paaru enga aatatha hehee:)}

Few seconds later...SK heartbeat rises when she decides to open her eyes and as she hearing a song in headset so she was not disturbed by any other sound.....She opens her eyes  slowly by praying god, her jaw dropped by seeing the things happening before her........AK was carrying two child in his arms and walking towards her by calling her maaa(typical family vibe).....Sk was in cloud nine that she is in love with him and soon smile fades when she thinks whether he has a feeling on her as same as her....