"happy times"😊❤️

Heyy guysss!!

How are you all??

After a long !!✌️🤝🙂

"Just a random one enjoy guys."❤️

Let's start .......

" I don't know how to react on this you don't love me n you love your colleagues yes am I right "

"Noo you are taking this in wrong manner really do you think I will love any other person when I have you "

Yes I think aur aisa sochu bhi ku n mai ab aise sumo Phelwan jaise jo dikhne lagi hu har mard n ek jaisa he hota hai -----

Ohh god thi girl is soo crazy man 🤦🏻‍♂️ look wo mai nhi tha .I mean tha par jaisa tum smjh rahi ho waisa kuch nhi chal raha tha..

Ahaan I don't want to argue on this I saw you with another girl you were bending on your knees and she was hugging you..

Ishqi par wo roo rahi thi she was needing my help !!

Mtlb apke pure office mai ap akele he ho hai n dusre hai he nhi help karne ke liye..

Uff mai ky karu issai smjhana mtlb ke burj Khalifa par chdhna aur yeh iske mood swings God plzz.help me ..aise smjhenga bhi nhi ahh idea..

He picked her in his arms and left from his office room he was now a man who was not caring about the world what they will think all the people in office were used to the things that was going I was not at all new for them..

She too huged him as she was not having any energy to fight with him
Yes she was heavy for him as she is pregnant but he was trained 😉...

Ahaan moved towards his car watchman came and opend the door he settled her in front seat and he to settled in driving seat..

Ishqi was knowing where they are going It was a part of her plan she was having blind trust on him she can't imagine him breaking her trust the way he is very loyal peson he took care of her like she is a doll..he always Handel's her he has became a very cool person now days bcoz of her pregnancy yess she loves to irritate him and she have full rights though!!

Ahaan- chalo agaye hum ab yaha se khud chal sakti ho..

Ishqi- ofcourse I loveee you soooo much meri jaan!!!!

Ahaan- ohh mrs malhotra apka drama band kariye aur chaliye...

They went inside soo let me clear they were in their own farmhouse which was designed by ishqi and ahaan both
Soo it was her fav place she was demanding from several weeks but he was soo busy he can't let her goo alone..

So today she thought that she will go to Ahaan's office and will take him along with her..but when she entered and saw ahaan consoling a girl she felt little jealouse but thought if she will cry he definitely gonna do the thing which makes her happy and everyone knows which was that.....

Ahaan-carefully ishqi !!

Ishqi- I know waise avm kitne dino badd aye hai n finally my plan got worked!!

Ahaan- which one ek min ek min soo wo jo office mai jo rona tha that you don't love me what was that..

Ishqi- ohh buddhu avm agar mai roti nhi toh ap manate nhi aur chalte bhi nhi see n this place is heaven for mee

Ahaan- Ishqi for once I thought--

Ishqi- ke mujhe apar trust nhi hai avm I trust you more than me aur jab mai office a rahi thi tab I heard that the deal you were trying to crack was failed bcoz of some issue aur wo Divya ke wajh se hua she was soo guilty but usmai uski bhi galti nhi hai kismat acchi nhi hongi ... Aur apki mehnat bhi waste ho gai n.