~|chapter 2|~

And there he was standing the Suneater.

My reaction seems to startle him. He took a step back and raise his hands showing me the palms of his hands. Like telling me that he isn't going to hurt me.

"Jesus Christ you scared me," I said while holding my chest trying to calm down.

"I- I'm so sorry miss I didn't mean to," he said not looking in my eyes. And he lowered his arms.

"I came back right after defeating the villain. I'm so sorry that I scared you and destroyed your apartment." He explained.

"What- no that's okay I know you didn't do it on purpose. I have to admit you surprised me both times." I say trying to light up the conversation.

And I smiled at him politely and tried to look him up close. He finally looked at me but looked away when he saw me looking. He is so cute.

He is much taller than me his body is muscular but not too much just right. He still stands like he is ready to get to the action and beat some villain. It's making me feel safe knowing that he is ready for anything. His arms are still at the side of his body. His costume looks so cool. I really like that purple vest. The hood of his cloak covers his hair. Blue long dark hair is covering one of his eyes. His eyes were dancing all over my place just to avoid my eyes. Is he shy or does he thinks that I'm angry at him?

I finally spoke, " I'm y/n you must be pro hero Suneater."

"Yes, that's correct ma'am." He announced fast.

"I will send people who will come here to fix it for you tomorrow. Do you have a place to stay for a few days?" He said and looked at me but just for a second.

"What? Will it be taken from your paycheck?" I asked nervously.

"That doesn't matter. It was my fault that I made this mess I wasn't careful enough." He explained and slightly shaking his head.

"What that's not true it wasn't your fault that some villain attacked," I say firmly. But I don't have money to repair it... Still, I can't expect him to pay for it it's not his fault.

"Ma'am..." He started.

"Call me y/n when you call me miss or ma'am I feel like an old lady," I explained.

His eyes widen a little and a blush appeared on his cheeks. "Y..y/n please I instinct I have enough money and I would f-feel guilty.." He said slowly. " I'm sorry about your mug.."

I felt my cheeks burn. He heard me talking to a mug just awesome. " don't worry about it. It was just an inside joke with one of my friends." such mugs are no longer produced I will miss him...

"I do have a place to stay my friend has a one-room free at her house. But right now she will not pick up the phone." She is probably simping for that new guy Jin. I think his name is Jin.

"At least I have time to clean up until she comes back," I say trying to sound cheerful but in reality, I'm starting to feel weak. Faithing in front of a hero must be a dream for every fangirl.

"Are you Okey y/n..?" he asked worriedly. And take a step closer.

My head started to spin. "Yes, I just need to sit down" I was about to sit at the table behind me my phone rang.