CHAPTER 3

I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER YAY , JOKES ASIDE I AM REALLY HAPPY RIGHT NOW CUZ I'VE GOT 3 VOTES ON THIS FIC 3 VOTES 3 FRICKIN VOTESSSS YOU MAY BE THINKING SO WHAT THEY JUST 3 VOTES WHATS SO SPECIAL WELL IT IS SPEACIAL FOR ME . 

HUGE THANKS TO Poke9856 , AND TO  zekeextreme08, I WASN'T GOING TO UPLOAD ANOTHER CHAPTER TODAY BUT I ACCIDENTALLY SAW THAT I GOT 2 VOTES BY YA AND I GOT SO PUMPED UP TO UPLOAD THIS CHAPTER THAT I CAN'T DESCRIBE IT AND ALSO IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS ON HOW SHOULD I TAKE THIS STORY PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO TELL ME IN COMMENTS BECAUSE I HAVEN'T THOUGHT OF HOW I WILL TAKE THIS FIC I WAS JUST READING SOME FICS AND A IDEA POPPED INTO MY HEAD FIRST I WASN'T SURE THAT I SHOULD RIGHT IT AS IT WOULD TAKE ALOT ALOT OF TIME AND THERE IS STILL A BIG CHANCE THAT IT WOULDN'T BE READ BY ALOT OF PEOPLE BUT AFTER A FEW DAYS I WAS LIKE SCREW IT IMMAA WRITE IT , PUTTING THAT ASIDE YOU GUYS MADE MY DAY AND PLEASE IF YOU WRITE MY WRITING PLEASE VOTE IT AND FOLLOW ME IT WOULD JUST TAKE COUPLE OF SECONDS BUT IT STILL MAKES MY DAY , LUV Y'ALL :-)

AND ALSO NARUTO HAVEN'T JOINED THE ACADEMY YET 

                                                .......................

IT HAVE BEEN A FEW DAYS SINCE OBITO HAD CAME HOME AND HE HAS BEEN TRAINING NARUTO TO IMPROVE HIS SHARINGAN , NARUTO WAS TRAINED ON HOW TO USE HIS SHARINGAN BY SHISUI SURE SHISUI IS A PRODOGY AND HAS EXCEPTIONAL VISUAL POWERS BUT OBITO HAVE MORE BATTLE EXPERIENCE , AND CURRENTLY WE SEE NARUTO AND OBITO AT ONE OF THE MANY UCHIHA'S TRAINING GROUNDS SITTING BESIDE A TREE AND HAVE CUTS AND BRUISES ALL OVER THERE BODY (MOSTLY NARUTO , OBITO ONLY HAVE ONE CUT ) . ' So when are u gonna go on another mission ni-san ' naruto asked as he opened a scroll and unsealed a rice ball and begain to eat it . Obito sighed he knew this question was gonna come sooner or later but it still hurts to see the look on his face whenever he tells him that he is going on another mission . ' Honestly  i don't know naruto but hokage-sama says that he is gonna let me rest a little while before he gives me another ' obito stoped cuz the hokage had told him that he had a bug mission of Huge importance and he will need the reat but he wouldn't tell naruto that ofcourse . Hearing that naruto's face gained a huge smile then he got up and said ' OKAY , Now that you are here for a while i am not gonna let this chance go to waste so lets train till ocer body can no more ' he said with pure determination in his voice kind of determination that a guy with a green jumpsuit that obito know shows ' Oh hell no , is naruto becoming like guy noooooo is kami punishing him for sins by turning his brother into a training freak '  obito thought as he imagined naruto saying stuff like 'POWER OF YOUTH !!!! ' AND ' OKAY FOR  EATING WE WILL DO ONE THOUSAND PUSH UPS' and had to mentally slap himself to stop his imagination. ' Nee-san , Neee-sann are you there '  he said as he shaked obito who made a face like he has seen a ghost ( Obito is scared of ghosts btw) ' huh what happened ' 

'Nothing you just spaced out and made a face like you have seen a ghost ' he said slightly confused but didn't question 

'Its nothing lets just train ' obito said still scared of the possibility 

And they did train until naruto couldn't stand and obito ended up cattying him home but he was not bothered in hte least he was actually really happy to carry naruto home . Then they arrived and went to bed after having dinner . 

Next day ......

Naruto woke up as his big bro woke him saying that he shouldn't sleep in the mourning . ' sometimes you are a pain in the ass ' 'i heard that obito said while walking sown the stairs ' naruto then got out of the bed a did his mourning routine then went down stairs now fully awake 

'Hokage-sama has asked me to guard him while going  to fire damiyo's castle to discuss somthing important and its urgent so i am going , i will be back on monday , see ya later '  obito said as he bodyflickered away , naruto groaned and mumbled something about its beeing saturday and took his seat  on  the table to eat breakfast that obito has prepared for him .