chapter 7

*the day of the trip*
                         Brooke's pov:
Brooke- ughhhh *4:30 alarm going off*
Brooke- * wakes up in realization* omg todays the day i get to see jaden after all this time i'm so nervous
*I get up take a shower, brush my teeth and hair, do my makeup and pack the rest of the stuff i'm bringing and i put on...

                       *the day of the trip*                         Brooke's pov:Brooke- ughhhh *4:30 alarm going off*Brooke- * wakes up in realization* omg todays the day i get to see jaden after all this time i'm so nervous*I get up take a show...

—————————————————————————
                          Jaden's pov:
Jaden- ughhh i don't want to get upppp *4:45 alarm going off*
Jaden- I mean if im kinda of excited to see snow and too get away from the heat and to also clear my head from everything that's been going and see the pretty view
*I get up out of bed and pick out my clothes for later. Then i take a quick shower, do my hair, pick out my nice shoes, and pack my bag for the trip* this is what i wear to the airport...

 Then i take a quick shower, do my hair, pick out my nice shoes, and pack my bag for the trip* this is what i wear to the airport

—————————————————————————Brooke- Morning *in a dreadful tone*Y/m/n and y/d/n- morninggggDillon- wsp brookeBrooke- hey Dillon, are you excited to see them after all this timeDillon- yea ig hbu ik you and Jaden have something going onBrooke- 1 no we...

Brooke- Morning *in a dreadful tone*
Y/m/n and y/d/n- morningggg
Dillon- wsp brooke
Brooke- hey Dillon, are you excited to see them after all this time
Dillon- yea ig hbu ik you and Jaden have something going on
Brooke- 1 no we don't and 2 yes i'm very excited to see them i hope they feel the same way i feel when i see them
Dillon- I bet they will
Brooke- yea i hope

Brooke💕
hiii brooke ik ur prob asleep but just letting you know i'm ab to go to the airport

Kk have fun on ur trip!!! have a safe flight!

Wait ur up? oh yea ur school trip lol have fun and you stay safe ❤️

❤️❤️

*Jaden has A later flight than me so I'm gonna get in before him then we're going to get our rental car, put all of our luggage in the car then Park it in the parking garage, then wait for them to lands and surprise them at the airport*

Brooke- I'm so nervous *walking to get through security*
Y/m/n- don't be just now that we're all here for you brooke I love you so much don't tell Dillon this but your my fav
*I giggle a bit which made me feel a little better*
Brooke- I love you to mom
* me and my family board the plane, find RC and get ready for takeoff. it was a 5 1/2 hour plane ride from Florida to Utah so it was kind of a long flight most of the time i watched movies and slept the whole time until i felt someone shaking my shoulder*

Dillon- UGH Brooke wake tf up we're the last ones on the plane hurry
Brooke-  Sorryyyy i'm up i'm up *I jump up out of my seat and grabbed my stuff  we were walking off the plane getting situated before we saw everyone*

                          Brooke's pov:
I'm so nervous even though I knew what to expect but I was still a bit scared to see what they though after seeing me in person I soon rest my head and fall back to sleep while waiting for them. Well that's until mom started shaking my shoulder saying they're about to get off the plane wake up hurry we have to find where to meet them without Jaden and the rest of the walton's knowing. I thought my heart dropped when she said that because I was just so nervous I got up and couldn't stop thinking about what he would think of me that's until...
—————————————————————————
Jessica- so you ready for utah jaden?
Jaden- yea i am i'm super excited but i have this feeling like this gut feeling and i don't know why but like in a good way like something good will happen while we're there
Jessica- oooo I wonder what that could be I guess we just have to wait to see what our future holds * she winks*
Jaden- so javon what do you think about all this * I say while we walk through bag check*
Javon- About what?
Jaden- idk this like trip it came out of nowhere it's kind of suspicious don't you think
Javon- not really i'm just excited to get to throw snow at you
Jaden- wtvr *I roll my eyes*

                           Jaden's pov:
after we got settled we baited for the flight attendant to call her flight, I was excited but also nervous at the same time I don't know why. I asked Daleo if he was excited and he just jumped up and down saying yes in a very hyper pitch. when we boarded we found our seats and sat down since it was a 4 1/2 hour flight from Georgia to Utah I pretty much slept. when I woke up we were in Utah it was snowing at the time I was so excited. we got all the stuff and started heading to see to if we can get a Uber that's until...
—————————————————————————