Why not... Attack on Titan oc

The Beast titan

The Beast titan.

(FULL NAME)

GENERAL

Name: Bonnie Barnett
Name Meaning(s): -
Nickname(s): Bon, B(B).
Gender: Female
Age: 25
Birthday: August 19th
Height: 5"8
Hometown: Unknown
Region: Unknown
Goal: Live peacefully
Quote: "We're all going to die anyway...Who cares about something so little"

APPEARANCE

Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Skin:cream
Piercing(s):Ear
Scars: None
Casual Clothing:

Hair: Brown Eyes: Hazel Skin:cream Piercing(s):EarScars: None Casual Clothing:

Accessory(ies):
Equipment:
Clothing Example:
Other:

PERSONALITY/TRAITS

Personality Overview: Vain but gentle
Personality Traits: Serious, respectful, caring,
Voice:

Talent(s): Juggling, singing,
Habits: Unknown
Hobby(ies): Cleaning, drinking,
Humor: Dad jokes
Likes: Animals, studying, flowers, dogs, lions, music, cleaning up.
Dislikes: Shedding innocent blood, her secret, overeating, being underestimated.
Common Mood(s): Calm, relaxed.
Pet Peeves: someone leaving behind a mess
Fears/Phobias: her secret being revealed.

°|°|°|°°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°

Strengths: She's overall Powerful with guns and swords alike, but in her beast form her claws speed and jaws are extremely dangerous, her eyesight and hearing is also incredible.
Weaknesses: Like other titans her nape and Achilles.
Idol(s): Unknown
Sexuality: Bisexual (Male lean)
Favorite Color(s): Yellow
Favorite Food/Drink(s): Green tea, and steamed buns
Favorite Literature Genre(s): Science
Favorite Music: Jazz

RELATIONSHIPS

Mother: she did not know her mother growing up.
Father: Her father (Johnson) raised her until she was 17 he only abandoned her because he was a criminal.
Sibling(s): her siblings are unknown.
Significant Other(s): N/A
Best Friend(s): Sasha was a close friend of hers.
Rival(s): Unknown
Enemy(ies): if anyone knew that she was a titan and she probably be dead from the crime she's committed and all the blood that she's shed.

BACKSTORY

Current Life: Bonnie travels throughout Paradis Island, seeking answers for her new body, and helping those along the way that deserve her kindness.

Education:
Bonnie never went to school and her father never tried making her go , he just wanted her to learn how to survive for herself and that's something that she did learn at a young age.

Backstory Overview: Bonnie Barnett was raised by her father in a unknown town it was quiet and only housed about 15 families things were quiet most of the time until one day enforcing officers came and took Bonnie away at the age 17 because of her father's criminal record he was executed and she was taken as an orphan, of course she was angered and enraged but there was nothing she could do crying screaming and fighting will only get her into more trouble than better so she manipulated and gained the trust of the officers to get what she wanted.
One day while snooping around Bonnie found a breathe case with a single syringe inside filled with a SERUM through warnings biohazards warned her she saw a perfect opportunity to avenge her father's killers.
She injected it into herself the transformation was painful but she knew it had to be done Bonnie broke the building she was inside now 17 m tall she killed every one of the officers that took over her home she even shed innocent blood unknowingly, she traveled in that form for years and years until one day she consumed the body of the armor Titan's host, glad to be back in her old body she restarted her life as a new person.