TIKTOK- JAVON

Pronouns : Reader : They/Them Javon: He/Him

I was over at the Walton's house because I'm spending time with my bf Javon. But it's so boring we are literary doing nothing because Wanna is playing his game while I'm scrolling thought TikTok and then Jayla walked in the room and jumped on me which is normal cause we be besties and stuff.

"Hey bestie what are you doing " Jayla asked me while me trying to sit up and I sit on my elbow ( I hope you know what I'm talking about)

" I'm so bored " I say loud enough for Wanna to hear me and sure enough he turning around and looked at me for a spilt second then goes back to his game which is really rude.

"Wanna make a TikTok" Jayla says and Ofc I say yes bc who says no to a TikTok. We lip singed to some TikTok sound then Jayla pulled me up to dance this one TikTok with her

"Which one should we do ?" Jayla asked I decided since Wanna doesn't want to give me his attention I will make him get me attention. I told Jayla to put the one that goes "Shake some Ass" So we started the count down and Javon looked over his shoulder to see what we were doing and he saw the phone and paused his game.

Me and Jayla started to dance and I saw on the camera Javon was looking at us then when it come to the end I was about to go all out and shake my ass with Jayla but then Javon walked over to us and put his hands on my waist and put me over his shoulder and threw me on the bed. Jayla just started
Laughing and so did I because we both knew Javon was jealous.

" Wanna what are you doing we were doing a TikTok" Jayla says trying to calm down after laughing her ass off.

" You're not allowed to shake your ass on camera." Javon says looking straight into my eyes.

" I get to do what I want " I say being confident and he just looked at me then I looked behind him and see that Jayla was leaving the room looking at me like meet in my room look.

" I'm not going to let my girlfriend shake their ass on camera when their is boys on TikTok going to be looking at ur ass because your ass is mine AND MINE ONLY". He says and kissed me hard then looked me in the eyes.

" It's not my fault you didn't give me your attention" I say looking away from him. He grabbed my jaw and made me look at him.

" Is that all you want?" He says and I nod my head and he kissing me again we kissing till we needed oxygen. He goes back to kiss me again and I turn
him around so I was on top but then I  just left the room with Javon looking confused. I went into Jayla room and told her if we can finish the TikTok.

Javon's POV :
Y/n just left the room and I was so confused on why they left . After a while they haven't come back yet so I decided to go and check on what they were doing. I heard giggling from Jayla's I knew it was Y/n and Jayla cause no one else was in the house so I open the door to see Y/n and Jayla doing a TikTok?!?

" What's up Wanna " Jayla said looking at me . I looked at Y/n to see them looking at me to

" I'd appreciate it if you give me my partner back" I say with an attitude while Y/n look at me then at Jayla .

" Now you want to spend time with your lovely Patner?  " Y/n says looking at me . I nodded looking down.
" Ok then let's go " Y/n said getting up a walking toward the door.

Y/n POV ;
Finally Javon wanted to spend with me so I went to his room and he followed me like a lost puppy behind me and I get in his bed and open my arms and Wanna laid on my chest. I hear him say something but I couldn't make it out.

" What did you say Wanna ?" I say looking down at him

" I love you " he say looking up

" I love you more Wanna " I say kissing his forehead

END

Thank you so much for reading this and have a Good Morning/ Evening/ Night Lovelies ❤️

WC : 767