Chapter 2 - USJ

I heard a buzz from my alarm. It was 8am.

"Fuck off!"

I sluggishly pulled my knife out from underneath my pillow and chucked it at the noise. I missed. As always.

Dragging myself out of bed I walked over to my phone, pressing the 'stop' button.

"Damn, today's the day, huh? That UA bunch will be dead before they can say 'Plus Ultra'.

<after showering ect.>

I walked over to my cupboard. It was a tall, cheap thing, just like everything else in my room.

I lived at the LoV's base now. Ever since my Mum died, I have been on the run.

The police think I murdered her. You could say I did. But personally, I was simply the one who nudged her over the line, till she did the deed herself.

I chuckled silently to myself  all the while opening the door and grabbing the essentials I would need for our attack.

It wasn't much. Only a mask, dagger and a gun. Fun fact: the heroes think my quirk is some sort of ammo creation. Something to do with lead and affecting the kidneys. Obviously, it sucks to be them, or they're a sad, sad bunch.

'弾薬' is what they call me. It means ammunition. Why would anyone think of such a dumb name though.
Basically, my name is 'Dan'yaku'.

<at the bar>

Shigaraki looked at me with even more than his usual daily dose of hatred..

"Your late"

I glance at my watch.

"I'm precisely on the dot actually."

A few moments of silence pass, and I can almost feel the electricity cracking throughout the air between us.

He says nothing, but looks like he wants to throw me under a bus.

Before I could say anything more however, Dabi moodily walks into the room followed by a strutting Toga.

*I know they aren't supposed to be here. But they are.

"Finally! Now we can go and destroy All Might with my Nomu!"

Shigaraki vigorously scratched his neck whilst Kurogiri opened a portal.

"Kurogiri, don't forget my Nomu!"
Warned Shigaraki. I was the only one who already knew the results of hurting his precious Nomu.

<at the USJ>

Dabi, Toga, Shigaraki, Kurogiri, the Nomu and I walked out of the portal. For some reason, I couldn't see All Might anywhere...

The hero who had crushed my dreams, almost leaving on the verge of death..

He was almost the reason for my being who am I today. Really, I should be thanking him.

As I was mumbling to myself, Dabi flicked me in the back of the head.

"Oi!" I shouted, "Watch it Stiches."

Soon, I was running into the battle and the chaos with Toga trailing behind me.

<5 mins later>

Thirteen was finished.

As far as I could see, all of the thugs that Shigaraki had collected were being taken down like flies. The students were all working together to defeat them. It's honestly so cringe with all of the 'teamwork makes the dream work!'

Suddenly, everything moved fast. Eraserhead, the teacher of the present class, 1A, threw his capture weapon at me, just as I was about to get a clear aim at a pinky girl.

I jumped out of the way, shooting him a couple of times. On my last bullet, I fired and I heard the satisfying sound of a cushioned bullet digging into the flesh. It had found it's target.

*Izuku loves his bullets a little less but still loves them as like Mei loves her 'babies'

Eraser staggered, before falling backwards. This was when a Nomu entered from a portal that Kurogiri was obviously responsible for.

<30 seconds later> I can't explain graphic details of a sleepy caterpiller getting his face smashed by a Nomu.
Don't judge. >:¤[

Just as Nomu was about to finish Eraser off and Shigaraki was throwing a tantrum, a twi gunshots sounded.
This time it wasn't me, although, it did hit me.

Shigaraki screeched in agony before Kurogiri made a portal for him as a shield, then another to allow him to escape.

Toga and Dabi ran for it and everyone was through apart from me. I limped my way over, but more gunshots were fired my way. Suddenly, one dug itself deep into my chest, and I fell forwards.

Black spots appeared in my vision, before somebody rolled me over and called for what seemed like 'help'.

Then I blacked out.

Finally finished!!
Enjoy reading.

And please feel free to comment on any spelling errors. I am open to criticism. Mostly.

🙅        🔫 🔫 🔫