idk anymore ;-;

Karl's Pov
I thought he was joking but he wasn't. He pushed me in the bed and started kissing me. "Mmm~ Your so cute~ hehe~" Sapnap said smirking. "Sapnap what are you- AHH~" I said moaning while he putted the monster inside of me. "Shh be quiet someone might here us" Sapnap said "agh~ uh~ fuck~ AHH~" I moaned while Sapnap was shoving back and forth the monster inside of me. "Sap-n-nap ahh~ please n-not so fast p-please" I said moaning. "Don't worry it won't hurt you~" Sapnap said smiling. "f-fuck~ AHH I'M- I'M CUMMING~ aahhhh~~" I said. Sapnap was still fucking me while I was biting my shirt. Then I cummed. "Ahh~ S-Sapnap I can't feel my l-legs" I said.

Sapnap's Pov
"Ah~ well that was fast now it's my turn~" I said. I started licking his legs. And I started sucking his dick. "AHH~ SAPNAP AHH~ SAPNAP IT FEELS SO GOOD~ MMM~" Karl said. "Mmm~ fuck you taste so good~" I said. "Ahh~ S-Sapnap it's so good mmm~ fuuuuuck~ ahhhhh~" he said moaning. I went faster and faster sucking his dick but fuck he is so good. "AHHH SAPNAP S-SLOW DOWN AHHH~ I'M CUMMING~ MMM AHH~" Karl moaned. I started to feel something then Karl cummed and his cum went inside of my mouth. "Ahh~ s-sorry for that S-Sapnap I think I made it too messy..." He said shyly. "It's okay Karl :)" I said smiling. Then I swallowed his cum and it was so sticky and hot fuck I wish I could fuck him so hard.

Surprise bitches it's me the owner of the story 🙄💅 btw I will not post some stories that much bc I'm to lazy to I'll post when I'm not lazy bc it's also my exam next week okay back to the story bye!