Main tumhara - 4

Like this 6 months passed....
Monami has taken special training with a batch and is now a special agent (Idk aise hota h ki nhi pr ff hai to jhel lo)
In this 6 months everything has changed....every cadet in parakram is serious now...no one do mastii n all....faizi...the most chill person is now strict and introvert....sanju is now more rude to others....sid and bala...the musketeers....are now silent....
The most special bond that developed during this time was of monami and baby....In this difficult time...monami was the strength of bhabhi, baby and whole paltan....baby was the only person in front of whom monami use to smile genuinely and vice versa too....as after losing her chachuu...baby lost her smile and her bubbly nature too....

Abeer rajvansh.....once a cadet with monami in the special training batch....now a special agent....and works with monami in sarvagya saf....he considers monami as his sister and know her from college times....address her as mona....

Abeer's POV

6 months ago....I heard from Jassi sir (our trainer)....that a new cadet is going to join us for the special training.....and he also mentioned that she is the best cadet of parakram saf.....PARAKRAM SAF....this is my dream academy mannn....par vo recruit parakram chorke yaha kyu aa rahi hai...or vo bhi tab jab vo vaha ki best cadet hai ???

Chalo leave it...jab aayegi tab dekh lenge....few days later a girl entered the training ground and jassi sir introduced her..."This is our new cadet....CADET DR. MONAMI MAHAJAN" Nice name...wait !!! Whattttt !!! Monami...monami mahajan....then i saw her face clearly....OMGG !!!!! She is my mona....my angry bird sis monaaaa !!! 

But wait...she is looking dull ???? Those hazel brown eyes had lost their spark...what happened to her ??? I tried asking her so many times....and every time a lone tear escaped from her eyes and she left my questions unanswered....Everything was so confusing !! Like she left parakram...but still she used to call in academy almost daily.....and talked to them like they are her family....

This is not the mona i know....she was the most chirpy most bubbly girl....but this mona is different....she had created invisible shells around her and except a little girl and a woman that sometimes come to academy...no one is allowed to enter into that shell....I have only seen her smiling with that little kiddo saumya.....she showers motherly love to saumya....and they look so adorable together yrrrr !!!!

I was thinking all these....and mona's voice broke my trance...she was calling me as its the time for drill...Oh..huh ! I am late....meri ragda parade kara degi vo....Ohh godd save meeeeeee

.............................................................
I know its a very short part and I am sorry for that...but with a pov I didn't feel like adding any conversation.....so baaki ka next part me...
And ya...next ya usse next chapter me apn ke hero ki entry ho jayegi....
Tab tk ke liye b-bye readers....
Please vote and comment !!