CAST OF STORY

CAN'T TREAT PSYCHO

(Photos or videos are not mine/Right credits to the owner)

                                Saviour's

                              Yumi Garcia

                              Yumi Garcia

She is a genius he addressed her self as a "illness reader" short for "IR" in 10 seconds she can finalize the root of nerve desease a skill of her that no one can beat

She's a anesthesiologist in her minor age she's working in a secret most confidential private hospital which is important heiress ,VIP are only client inorder to cure her father that having "CIPA"desease but she failed to protect that promise of her father when her own self-employed hospital did not accept her father condition, in desperate she break the rules of illegal hospital she's curing her father secretly but in difficult time her father died in her own hand during her operation,she lost her conscious she can't accept it she knows her self that she can't sucssed that impossible operation but seems her father is having a running out of of time to breath that's why she do the secretly urgent operation but it failed to survived her father.

She knows herself anymore that her father can't live that last long in day by day,week by week,month by month herselve accept the reality and forgive her selves because she will suffer it to.

Yes..She have "CIPA" too.Its a rare genetic disorder that prevents a patient from feeling pain.

She expell from that private because of ruining rules that's why she find and required herself to a normal job to find a respected hospital which is the "SANTOS RIVERHOLD HOSPITAL"

She boost herself to forget the past and thats what his father told him and she keept her illness not to discover with anyone and pursue her dreams and become a normal resedint.

She is 22 years old

She become a talented "Anesthesiologist" who happens to be the youngest teacher at medical school.