8; acquainted

I literally love this story😭

                          8 | Acquainted |

                          8 | Acquainted |

            Song; acquainted - The Weeknd

Jeongguk wasn't in the best of moods today, for some reason he just woke up with irritation running through his body causing him to be a little uptight. Usually he doesn't let these type of things get to him too much but he wasn't exactly having it, mood swings on ten as soon as he had opened his eyes.

It didn't help that everything decided that it doesn't want to work with him causing him to seethe even more. First it started with his water not heating up, he had to call and ask what that was about considering he had paid his bills so it shouldn't be acting up. Then, maintenance said they'd come give it a look within a couple of days which irritated him even further.

Next was the fact that he could barely find any clean clothes to wear to work so he had to go with the same pants he wore just the other day and a some random sweater that he chose from his basket.

It was like the day was out to get him because as soon as he tried to start the car that he was fixing up, it wouldn't even turn on. The struggling sounds of the car refusing to come to life causing him to groan in frustration.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Jeongguk runs his hand through his hair roughly, holding back from slamming his hand into the the wheel out of anger. It was a colder day and he really didn't want to walk to work in that kind of weather but obviously he had no choice.

Jeongguk opens the car door before taking steps to get out, making sure to slam the door behind him with a dissatisfied shake of his head.

The walk on the way there drove him more up the wall as it was getting colder and colder everyday since it was nearing winter time, the leaves that had fallen on the ground now had frost on them from the drop in temperature. Jeongguk shoved his icy hands in his pockets as he starts to shiver.

"Fuuuuck meee." Jeongguk groans irritably, his face was now turning red from the harsh wind hitting his face and he just wanted to be somewhere warm already.

Although the walk seemed like it dragged on forever, he finally made it to his job. Immediately he takes his hands out and rubs them together to start some friction in hopes of warming them up faster, and it works as he blows warm air onto the skin.

Looking around the building he noticed that it was busier than normal, probably because of the new special that they had. It was a good deal too and the people here never missed out. Jeongguk was quick to ignore the customers though, instead taking his usual route to the back so he could clock in.