=71=

Author POV

"Yes! Mom. Don't worry, sb thik hai" Rakshit said to Naina who was sitting beside drishti on sofa and Rakshit standing infront of them with reports in his hand.

Actually both came from hospital and Naina fired him with questions.

Is she fine?

Is there any problem?

Did doctor said anything and many more.

"Rakshit lek..." Naina cutted by drishti.

"Ma, Hum thik hai. Doctor ne kaha sb thik hai agle 2 week mei hume kbhi bhi labour start hosakta as you know date pass hai"

So yes, she was in last termister in last month just 2 week more.

Naina, and Ruhani came to Alaska for her to take care last month when she was 8 months.

Rakshit said them it's not needed but they didn't listen and came.

Drishti was looking all chubby and healthy with her big belly.

Rakshit love was growing and more and more for her each and everyday for her.

He always day dream about their baby and share his all things to her in night when they both were on bed.

He always told his imagination, what he felt to her and drishti also listen him carefully.

He always feel happy looking at her but when she faced problem like backpain, swollen feet, abdomen pain, breast pain specially her breast was leaking, when first time it happend he freaked out and immediately take her to hospital but assured him that everything was fine.

Now days, he always stay beside her 24/7, he passed his time by talking to his baby, feeling their kick, signing for their baby and many more things.

He gave all things to drishti which she want whenever but he always carefull the not to give her something which affect her health and baby.

He always told her story on bed time and massage her feet and back to reduce her pain.

Not even this, he became her personal chef. He daily make food for her and feed her from his own hand.

He always listen her blabbering like a good husband and patience.

They planned many things for baby together even they prepare a nursery together corner of their room.

To make her feel special, he planned a maternity photoshoot also and after taking photos he put their photos on his room big wall.

They both went on shopping many times and they bought many onesie for babies specially Rakshit he bought many things like baby dress, toys, baby pillow, baby Healthcare kit, foldable bathtub, baby bad, baby towel, baby chair, cardle and many more things.

He didn't know baby gender but he bought all things.

He even bought a Baby 3D casting kit. He said when their baby will born he take their foot prints and hand print and kept them on table as memories.

He totally gone insane in these 9 months. He was more excited than drishti or anyone.
.
.
.
.
"Rakshit!" She murmured running her hand in his hair who was talking to his baby.

"Yes! Princess" he said looking at her.

"Hum India kb jaayenge wapas?" She asked from nowhere.

He move near her and put her head on his chest laying beside her.

"I also want to go or mei chahta hun humara baby India mei hi bara ho but ye possible nhi hoga is year toh bilkul bhi nhi but mei try kar raha hun ki jldi se jldi yaha ke office ko USA waale office ke manager ko handover kar dun or phir hum Indian chalenge but next year."