47 Crash

today Cash and Bella were hanging out.

it was August 25 and they were driving around.

not expecting anything interesting to happen but its Bellas life so of course the unexpected happened.

the two were driving down the highway when all of a sudden.

*CRASH BOOM*

Cashes car was hit.

Bella was passed out in the passengers seat from the impact of the car hitting a tree plus the air bags. Cash was passed out from the impact of the other car being hitting his side of the car. The driver of the one who hit them was driving alone. He wasn't passed out but he was injured and couldn't move.

Many drivers stopped their cars running to the crash. Asking if the driver who hit them was okay.

A couple people called an Ambulance and soon enough Bella was gonna be in the hospital once again.

Can miss gurl ever get a fucking break?!?!

Looks like she can't.

She was rushed to the hospital and put in a room separated from Cash.

~With Dream and Sapnap~

Dreams phone was ringing.

"Hold on guys I need to answer this." Dream said, muting his mic since he was in a vc with George, Tubbo, Wilbur, and Bad.

"hello?" he said.

"hi, is this Clayton Miller?"

"this is him."

"okay we need you to come to Orlando Hospital Isabella was in a very serious car crash." the woman on the phone said.

"o-okay." the man said, trying not to freak out. "thank you." he says, hanging up.

he quickly unmutes his mic.

"hey guys I have to go." he said frantically.

"why what happened?" george asked trying to calm him down.

"B-bellas in the hospital because of a c-car crash." the man said stuttering. "i'll keep you guys updated but I have to go." he said before leaving.

"NICK!" the man shouted basically flying down the stairs.

"whats up?"

"hospital. Bellas in the hospital. we need to go." he said.

"Calm down Clay, and lets go. I'll drive." Nick said getting his keys.

Clay got Bellas hospital bag from the front room. They had a hospital bag for all of them incase they were in the hospital.

For Bella it was a lot.

The two jumped into Sapnaps car, quickly racing to the hospital and running into the place.

"hello, who are you here to see?" the woman at the desk asked.

"Isabella Miller, I was called to come here."

"ah yes, you must be Clayton, correct?"

"yup."

"okay, a doctor will come to talk to you shortly, please be seated."

Soon a doctor called for them.

"Is Clayton Miller here?" Someone said, who the two assumed to be a doctor.

The two stood up "that would be me." he said.

"alright, you two can follow me." the man said.

the two were brought into a room with Bella in it.

she was fortunately awake.

monitors and so much shit was around her.

she didn't look good. or in good shape.

"so we're gonna need to take Bella for x-rays and stuff like that." the doctor spoke up. "you are welcome to stay in here. if you need water or anything a vending machine is down the hall."

soon Bella was taken.

it was 9:45 pm when she came back into the room.

"she tore her ACL broke her wrist and her collar bone, has a minor concussion, and broke a couple of ribs. we will have to check on her a lot because her lungs could collapse and we don't want that to happen." the doctor tells the two. "she is currently on pain medication and she will have surgery fir her ACL in a week or two. she unfortunately won't be able to leave the hospital until a couple weeks after the procedure is done."

"thank you so much doctor." clay says.

"no need to thank me, now Isabella I advise you get some rest." the doctor says.

"sir yes sir." the girl giggles, obviously on pain meds because of how weird she was acting.

the doctor laughed before leaving.

she was definitely is bad condition. she had cuts and bruises all over her body, her arm was in a cast and then in a sling, she had an ace bandage plus a brace on her knee that wouldn't let her move her knee at all.

"did you know the people on the other side of the earth are walking upside down right now?" bella giggles.

"what-" clay says doing is famous wheeze along with it.

"she's technically not wrong." sapnap shrugs.

"i'm never wrong, fuck my arm."

"bella!" clay scolds her.

"shush."

soon visiting hours were over.

the two were forced to leave.

a/n: :( hospital