Chapter 37

Indigo's POV

I cursed loudy when I feel a sting on my right palm. I just smacked the shit out of Allison for attemping to kiss me. How dare this bitch? She almost kissed me!

"If you do that again your mouth is not the only thing that's going to bleed." I threatened. "Stay the fuck away from me before I sue your ass for harassment." I warn her one last time before walking away leaving her gaping.

From the corner of my eye I saw Violet's worried face approaching me.

"Indie, it's Clarity. She ran off."

"What? Where did she go?" I asked feeling anxious. What if she saw Allison attempting to kiss me? It's possible since nakaharap siya kung nasaan kami kanina. Damn it!

I don't want to assume pero iyon ang naiisip kong dahilan. Or is there something else?

Tinuro ni Vivi kung saan ito tumakbo after I asked her where Clarity ran off to. I didn't hesitate to follow my girlfriend and ignore the guests that was trying to talk to me.

"Karlos my phone please." Utos ko sa bodyguard who's always around the corner. Pinapahawak ko kasi dito ang bag ko minsan.

He handed me my phone not a second longer. "Ma'am"

I tried calling Clarity's number pero cannot be reached. Inisip ko kung saan siya puwedeng pumunta. But then I remember who to call.

Nakakadalawang rings palang ay sumagot na ito. "Nat! Have you seen Clarity?" I asked desperately.

I heard her sigh, "Yes, she's in their old home. Malaya's with her and I'm still here outside their door. Ayaw akong papasukin." She's clearly frustrated and I can sense it in her voice.

"I'm coming over there."

"Where is she?" Bungad ko agad when I saw Nat leaning against a tree sa may labas lang ng bahay. Her bodyguards are all over the place. Nakaagaw na tuloy ito ng atensyon sa mga tao kahit gabi na.

"Inside." Clearly, Nat wasn't in the best mood sa tipid nitong sagot.

"What the hell happened?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "I think my sister was overwhelmed."

"Was there anything else?"

Nat looks at me confused, "Not that I know of? Hindi ko pa siya nakakausap Jade."

I nodded and went straight to the door. I'm going to try if I could talk to her.

"Clarity? Can we talk please. It's me Indigo." I called her a couple of times when I heard a click and the door is being opened. Malaya's face came into view.

"Indigo 'wag muna ngayon. May feeling ako na isa ka sa rason kung bakit ganito iyong kapatid ko ngayon eh. Hindi siya sa'yo dumiretso kundi sa akin." I gulped the lump in my throat when she said that.

"I want to see her." Pagpupumilit ko.

She shakes her head in annoyance. I know that I'm being makulit ngayon. I just don't want Clarity to feel like I don't care about her feelings. And it hurts me to know that she doesn't want to talk to me.

"Please ate Malaya. Just let me talk to her, kahit saglit lang." I beg her. She looks a little shocked pa 'cause I think she knows na hindi naman ako ganito. I really am not, hindi ako basta-basta nagmamakaawa kahit kanino. Gosh! But for Clarity kahit ano gagawin ko. Even if I have to desperately beg someone.

Tumingin muna ito sa likod niya bago dahan-dahan na tumango. She gave way for me to enter pero bago ako makapasok ay narinig ko pa ang maarteng boses ni Nat na nagrereklamo sa isa. I didn't mind the other two and continued my way inside.