Ep.1 In the Event of Rusty Hopes.

In the Event of Rusty Hopes.

We enter the story with people looking at a board that has revealed that a vampire has shown up.

"They say a vampire has turned up," a woman said, shocked at the news.

"Truly? How dreadful," another maiden stated.

"Vampires were destroyed ages ago in a battle with humankind, were they not?" questioned a lady, not believing the news, "Does that mean some survived?"

"Have they risen once again to take vengeance upon us?"

Mhm? Did something happen?

M/n thought, as he stopped walking and looked at what the crowd were talking about.

Noe looked over to the younger male that stopped walking and went back to him, before Noe could ask M/n why he stopped walking, he looked at the board.

"Vampires are but a folktale," one of the men said.

"My great-grandfather claims to have seen one," a gentleman said.

"That's just another ghost story," the first man to speak said to his fellow gentleman.

"No need to worry. The Church's Chasseurs have sprung into action," a deep voiced gentleman stated.

Somewhere away from the crowd a young maiden that is wrapped in a small Beige pink blanket whispers.

"I'm so cold."

This caughts Noe's attention. The maiden is walking rather slowly and looks unwell.

As she is walking, she falls and Noé runs to her aid.

Noe catches the young lady. The lady opens one of her eyes, who caught her.

M/n turns his head to look at Noe, who is now not beside him.

"Eh? NOE, WHERE ARE YOU?!" exclaimed the small h/c haired child, looking for his close friend.

M/n stops and takes his teddy off his head. He turns the teddy to its back, so he can press a button. He presses it and a (f/c) flash comes out of the teddy.

Only M/n can see the flash and the menu board that shows comes from his toy.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - x

(^ω^) MENU (^ω^)

Find characters
Character info
Check mark
Chapters
Relationships

_________________________________________________________

Find characters

Would you like to open find characters?

Yes
Or
No