First Love

Me and Jaden had just started dating but I love him already. I can tell he cares about me. He checks up on me, he instantly reply's and answers my calls, and overall just treats me right.

See what I mean?

See what I mean?

———————————-3:37 PM———————————
The door bell rung as I had just finished putting my last bit of mascara on. I ran downstairs and automatically opened the door. "Hi bab-" Jaden started to say but I cut him off by jumping into his arms. He laughs and walks inside. He puts me down. "Are you ready to go?" He asked. "Yep" I say kissing him. We get into the car and start to drive to the mall. I was grabbing the handle to get out when Jaden locked the doors. "Hey!" I yelled. He just laughed at me through the window. He walked around to my side and unlocked the door opening it for me. He then bowed. "Really" I said. " Yes really" He said with a smirk. I got out of the car and we started walking in the mall. After shopping in a couple of stores he asked, "Wanna watch a movie?" Slightly smiling. "Yesss" I say smiling back. "Horror" He says smirking at me. "Ughhhh you know what. Sure" I say stepping out of my comfort zone. His eyes widen. "You sure?" He asks. "Yep." I say holding my head up high. "Ok" He says. He buys the tickets and we get snacks. We sit down and watch the previews waiting for the movie to start. The movie finally starts. "Oooooh" Jaden said trying to make me scared. "Stoppp" I say elbowing him. I get up and sit in his lap. He smiles at me. We cuddle and watch the movie. "He's so dumb" Jaden says talking about one of the characters. I laugh at him. A jumpscare comes and I jump. Jaden laughs at me. I look up and glare at him. "Ok ok" He said getting his last chuckles out. The movie ended and we drove back home. He stayed for a bit and cuddled with me. It was a perfect day.
———————————————————————————
TYSM FOR 1.3K ILYG!🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽❤️❤️