4. 3:45AM

Karina answered groggily, not bothering to look at the caller ID. She thought a maniac must've been calling her at such a ridiculous time. A soft voice projected through the speaker and she immediately recognised the voice and warmth spread through her body.

"Winty, it's 3 in the morning...why are you awake?" Jimin's husky tone was revealed when she was speaking. The second Minjeong heard it, she thought it was HOT.

"Don't ask so many questions, throw on a hoodie and jeans and be ready in 5 minutes." Minjeong then hung up and walked out of her house, making sure she made no noise. Not like any movement would've been heard over her sister's moans. Hearing it and even thinking about it made her physically cringe in disgust.

———

"May I ask why it is 3:45 in the morning and you are picking me up outside my house?" Jimin's groaned out as she rubbed her swollen eyes.

"C'mon cutie, it's a date."

"Me looking like this????"

"You look very cute without makeup Miss Yu."

"So do you Winty."

They walked hand in hand along the empty dark streets of soul and took photos of each other, laughing at each other's jokes until it was only their breathing that filled the silence.

They stopped in front of a wall filled with graffiti. They read everything out loud until they stopped on a paragraph.

"너무 아름다워
그저 널 눈으로 바라만 봐도 반하네
스쳐 지나가도
달콤한 향기에 더 빠져버리도록 so fascinated"

You're so beautiful
Just looking at you makes me fall in love
Even when you pass by
Your sweet scent makes me fall even more, so fascinated

reading the lyrics, both of them felt a surge of emotion. That night, they kissed under the moonlight and the stars.

Yet again, Karina tasted like blueberries. Minjeong couldn't get enough of it.