CHAPTER 1

"so what do you think, how I look?"

"Awesome as always. You always amaze us sweetheart. But why are you so overdressed? Its just a dinner. Aren't we just going to meet his girlfriend."Duruk asked confusingly.

"And who is his girlfriend? Don't you think he is going to propose me today. Oh c'mon don't be surprised its ovious he loves me and I think he want to propose me today and it's a surprise. What do you think? I asked while adjusting my dimond earing which I thought will go with my black dress which I bought specially for today when Irish masseged us that today he will gonna introduce the love of his life.

And when I read that I got butterflies in my stomach as finally the day came, today he will confess his feelings for me. 11 years I have waited for this day to come. After reading it I was so excited as wll as nervous that how I will gonna react when he will go on his knees hold my hands and confess his love to me in front of everyone. My cheeks got heated while thinking of that.

Me Duruk and Irish are bestfreinds since childhood. We spent all our childhood together,same school, same universities, getting job in same city.....its like together forever. And I never knew how I fell for him, how I fall in love with him, how can I love someone so much. We both are so much into each other that we never liked anyother. Its just us.... So its kind of ovious that today he will confess his love for me.

"Are you nuts" Duruk yelled at me. "have you seriously gone mad or what, when did he say that he loves you" he asked shockingly. "you know he told us that today he will meet us with his love of life and you are imagining its u. it is total madness, I m just surprised that what makes you think like that, have he ever told you anything."

I was not paying attention to his words as I was busy in applying liner as I want to look stunning today.

"duhh? Will you say anything" asked Duruk.

"oh Duruk you are thinking too much, isn't it obvious. You know us, you always said that we two are more close to eachother than you. We both are together and once in the school he even wanted to date me, you know that."

"but still did he say anything about his feelings, any sign which shows his love like that."

"ofcourse don't you know he always used to say I am his everything, what he will do without me, he cant breathe without me etc etc.... you have heard it many time don't you. He never had any friend who is girl except me in his life. You tell me have you seen him with any girl, then just tell how it cant be me"

"it has a point but I just want you not to expect too much. And what if its not you? I don't want you to get hurt.... don't be so delusional"

" oh you always are concerned about me.... And c'mon don't make that sad face. Don't worry it is me only... you are thinking too much. No one knows Irish better than me and all I know he loves me as much as I do."

"hope so" he said sadly.

"now tell me how I look" I asked him while putting my black heels.

"beautiful." He said with fake smile. I can say that cause I know him too he is worried about me and among us he is more concerned one about us.

"oh cmon give me a hug and drive me to the restaurant and put a smile on your handsome face" I said him while pulling his cheeks. He smiled back. And we went towards garage, he opened the gate for me as he always do... I said thankyou happily then we drive towards Moonpark where we were to meet Irish and my lifes gonna change forever.

We entered the resturants as our table was already booked. So we went there and sat as Duruk is a gentleman he pulled a chair for me as always. We waited for Irish as he was late as always. I asked Duruk how am I looking. He comforted me with a smile. But I can say that he looks more nervous than me. I was too but there is a different feeling I cant express it how I felt.

Then waiter came with glass of water, we both drank it fast and emptied it as guess we both were nervous. I was tapping my both leg while sitting and looking at others table,people enjoying their dinner, some with family, some with friends... laughing and enjoying, there where a couple or two in other tables holding hands eating together.... Seeing them makes me feel more anxious and happy as well as some day me and Irish will also sit together holding hands feeding each other looking into eyes smiling.

"stop" yelled Duruk.

I asked what?

"stop tapping your legs, it makes me nervous."

"oh don't be" I said hiding my nerveousness.

We both were not saying anything just eagerly waiting for Irish,may be both of us. Its been past 10 mins but its like we are waiting for an hour.

Then we saw Irish entering the gate wearing black denim jacket which I gifted him on his 24th birthday, smiling at us...this made me little confidence. Then I saw a girl behind Irish....actually a beautiful girl with 5'6 height approx. fair complexion wearing a pink kurta and chudidar, hair untied and then she hold his hand. Both Duruk and I got little shocked and anxious as who is she with him. It was like I cant feel anything right now. I couldnot understand anything. So I waited for them to come to our table. My face was burning with nerveousness.

They came towards us we both stand to welcome them, and Irish with a broad smile on his face waved at us and pointed towards the mysterious girl ( mysterious for us atleast)