How they meet you

Clover Cookie:

You were exploring the forest, although your friends don't want you to go alone, as sometimes the forest may not be friendly as they seem...

But you didn't care, you just wanted to breathe fresh air, and to escape reality for a while.

You sat down behind a tree, as you know that sitting there would be good for your health.

Suddenly, you hear a voice along with a guitar (Or ukulele)

"When blossoms are blooming, I would think of you, clouds flowing freely made me think of you, so I wrote a little song, hoping you would sing along.."

You suddenly got interested. You have never heard a voice like that, and the way the voice went with the breeze and the guitar/ukulele, it almost made it sound, quite like a lullaby.

The voice sounded near, so you went to investigate.

Suddenly, you found it.

Where the voice was coming from. 

It was a male cookie, sitting on a log, singing for the animals.

You waited until he finished.  

Admit it, you got sleepy.

"Oh! I never expected to draw a cookie rather than my friends. I'm Clover, and you?"

"Y/N...*yawn*"

"Oh dear, are you sleepy?"

"No, I'm...fine."

"It doesn't sound like you're fine. Please, allow me to accompany you home. I insist."

"Alright."

Ever since he accompanied you home, there's a fuzzy feeling he feels every time he's with you.

Sparkling Cookie:

Herb finally convinced you to accompany him to the bar as he will 'need help' with something.

Herb opened the door to the bar for you, signaling that you should go inside first.

The bar wasn't a big deal. It was small, but it looked like a place to relax.

 "Oh ho ho! I see you brought a new costumer, Herb!"

"Oh no, she's just here to help me check on the plants."

"Oh! Well, uhhhhh-"

"Y/N. My name is Y/N."

"Y/n! that's a very lovely name. Would you like a drink? It's on the house!"

"No, thank you, I don't drink."

"Well, how will a glass of water do?"

"...Alright."

"Y/N, will you help me get the fertilizer? This snake plant needs some."

You went to grab the fertilizer. You just noticed. The bar seemed empty.

Quiet yet peaceful.

"Here, Herb."

"Thank you!"

"Y/n, your water is served."

Sparkling served your water. You gave a quick 'thanks' to him and drank the water.