Daunting Dawn

Of course, I had told Edward everything that I had heard. He had even stuck up for Tanya, and had told me that Tanya wouldn't ruin our relationship like that. I had looked at my husband in complete shock that he had taken Tanya's side and had completely dismissed me about it. I had even felt betrayed by my own family for taking Tanya's side and had completely ignored my own. 

"I literally cannot deal with this!" I snapped angrily. "I don't want her to be in the same room as me and Renesmee!" I shouted, hitting my hand against the wooden table.

"Mom, Tanya is fine and she's cool to hang out with." my daughter said calmly.

"The Denali clan is like a second family to us, Bella, Tanya has always liked you she even came to yours and Edward's wedding." Carlisle reassured me.

"Bella, don't worry everything will work it out perfectly, You and Tanya will be fine." Alice reassured me.

"Why are you taking Tanya's side but not my own after I told you about the conversation I overheard which was about me and my daughter?" I asked angrily.

"Bella Love, we aren't ignoring your perspective, but Eleazar has confirmed with Carlisle that Tanya is passed that stage now and has dealt with her feelings for me." Edward reassured, pulling me into his arms.

"I don't believe her, Edward. And I'm not going to be put in the same room as her and our daughter won't be either!" I shouted angrily.