Chapter 10: Bunnies

Recap: "I'm sorry Moony! I don't really hate you I only said that so that you'd let go..." I hugged him and he held me back. He smells like the actual night sky... So calming....

Gregory started walked and I let go of Moon to follow, I was expecting to go alone buuuut Moon was following.

A few minutes of speed walking later we made it back to Freddy's place but it was empty, Freddy was missing....

I've got a bad feeling...

now:

Gregory kept pressing the button to alert freddy but he didn't come. where is he..?

The more we waited the more Gregory was panicking, I looked up at Moon and squeezed his hand.

"What is it little Starlight?" He tilts his head at me as my face was showing worry clearly.

"Is Freddy okay? Gregory seems worried..." I told him as Moon knelt down to me and ruffles my hair.

"He'll be fine Starlight, Why are you even worried about the trouble maker anyways?" Moon tried his best to sound gentle to me with a glare towards Gregory. I frowned.

"Well unlike you, Gregory kept me safe and didn't leave me behind and scared." I retorted at him, crossing my arm with a muted tantrum known as a huff.

"Y/n, can we go look for Freddy now? I found his tracking id but he's not responding." Gregory spoke to me, the tension leaving me immediately as I got distracted.

"Ah- uhmm...yeah let's go!" I perked up and grabbed Gregory ready to be dragged.

"I guess I'll come along...I don't want Y/N learning any bad habits from you." Moon hissed at Gregory, making us both flinch.

"Yeah- got it. No funny business." Gregory nodded with a slight roll of his eyes as we started walking.

(Time skip, I'm lazy and I have 0 motivation ;v;)

We walked towards the repair section and heard a lady voice through the door.

"Freddy, stop hiding the kids, they need to go home." The voice said, I looked in the window and saw she was a tall white lady with blonde hair in a ponytail.

"Officer Vanessa, I assure you I am not hiding any children, I promised I'll notify you and I will." Freddy obviously lying as he spoke to the security lady.

"Ugh whatever, I need to find them. Stay here." She ordered as she started to walk away, Freddy's plea being ignored as he tried to protect our whereabouts.

Just as we heard the door shut Gregory rushed in, he's clearly been here before...but why?

I followed Gregory carrying Chica's beak, this place look like a repair room...so I'm assuming he's going to need her beak.

As Gregory slipped into the cylinder I handed him the beak reluctantly and watched as Gregory got to work on Freddy, wondering what happens if he messed up.

Moon seemed to be more unhappy as he pulled me away from Gregory's side and out of the cylinder.

"Annnd done. Freddy is all better." Gregory smiles and I cocked my head to the side.

"How is Freddy better? Did he need a new voice? I don't understand anything...." I whined as Moon patted my back.

"Yeah Freddy needs new parts, can you get the last two?" Gregory asked me, I smiled with excitement but Moon growled in protest.

"She most absolutely will not! Do you understand how dangerous that is?! Especially Monty!?" Moon's voice was raising into a full on yell, I covered my ears.

"She'll be fine. If I did it then she can to." Gregory shrugged.

"YOU'RE DIFFERENT FROM HER! YOU'RE NOT A--" Moon cut himself off as Gregory's expression darkens into a glare...he didn't seem so safe to be around...

"Moony I'll be okay! Promise!" I shouted over the deafening silence.

Moon tensed up even more as he looked at me, he most likely didn't believe me.

I have him a bright smile and a nod, he sighed as he gave in to my charm >:3

"So you need Roxy's Eyes and Monty's Claws?" I turned to Gregory as I started tapping the Fazwatch, putting in an objective list.

"Yes, I'll repair them too after Freddy of course." He replies as he marked the places on the map.

I didn't respond after that, I just put on the eclipse mask on my face and skipped up the stairs to the working elevator with a Roxy marking on it.

(Another time skip lol sorry)

Walking down to Roxy's Raceway I found a cart with an already fixed dummy head... Gregory must've been here already. Lame.

I got into the kart and started driving, it was pretty fun at first! I even screamed loudly as I almost lost control but the dummy fixed it for me.

Driving some more I was having a blast until I saw Roxy jump down and into the race track! I panicked and jumped out of the kart, rolling as I got scraped and scratched from the concrete.

I didn't have enough time to even yell for her when I heard a crashing sound followed by even more crashing. I flinched at the sounds until it was silent again...

Standing up I stared in horror as I looked at Roxy through the Mask eye-holes. She was trapped under the kart, her eyes dangling out of her broken head! Trying to calm down I walked up to her and plucked her eyes out. Somehow her wires were perfectly fine.

Now all I have left is Monty... Moon seemed worried about him, but he can't possibly be that bad. Right?

(Tbc I'm sorry-)