m̸u̸s̸i̸c̸a̸ 🔥

Loud cheers could be heard from a distance , the lights got brighter and laughter's from happy people got louder..

As well as taehyung's smile , it got brighter ...bright enough to melt the musicians heart as he packs up his guitar , just finished playing for the crowd like before at the town centre in gualadajara.

Taehyung pleaded that he should come perform in the city night ...Friday nights as usual and jungkook didn't regret it , it brought back memories..

And this is what taehyung planned , he didn't want jungkook to believe that just because he has gotten deep into the mafia business as well as him , doesn't mean this life of his as a musician would be forgotten.

Sure he has loads of work on his shoulders but then again one of the reasons taehyung is in his life , to remind jungkook about the real him ...a musician displaying his love for music , healing broken hearts with melodious songs and angelic voice.

Taehyung healed slowly when he moved to mexico because of jungkook , that every Friday night he'd give out just to see jungkook perform ..healed him , it made him forget the pain and even though he has jungkook's as his , he wants or needs jungkook to fully embrace his inner self...his true self without the guns and the killings..

Jungkook looks at tae with happiness in his eyes " how did I get so lucky" he thinks as taehyung walks up to him , away from the crowd where he is watching jungkook play just like old times..

Jungkook grabbing his waist , pulling him in for a deep kiss , under the moonlight.

" uhm...there's a party downtown , we could hang out if you want to come" taehyung asks looking down shyly like he's an highschool kid crushing on his senior..causing jungkook to throw his head back in laughter , hands still on tae's hips..

" there's gonna be tequilla also " taehyung adds, eye peering up at jungkook in the cutest way as if tempting him to give in.

Leaning down to whisper seductively into his ear" who would pass a Friday night without tequilla " jungkook says smirking..

" than shall we " taehyung said placing his palm in jungkook's , both of them walking ahead hand in hand to where the party is being held.

Along their way there , they both shared series of jokes and laughter's ...with jungkook picking taehyung up at a point and twirling him around ..." S..stop.. Jungkook...I'm gonna faalll" taehyung said in between giggles ..

" I'll never let you fall and even if you do , I'll be the first to catch you" jungkook confessed, pulling taehyung in for yet another kiss..

They get into the club , blue neon lights lighting up the club so well , people at every corner ...playing games , drinking , cow riding and some on the dance floor ...so exciting..

Taehyung pulls jungkook along ,heading to the bar to order drinks..

" may I have , 3 shots of tequilla and 3 shots of Margarita please.." He ordered as the bartender went ahead to prepare it.