Reminder of a God

Both Hiyori and Yukine jumped from a building,landing beside Yato. Who stood completely still,entranced by the presence of the woman who had saved him. There was no mistake about it. It was her,the woman from so long ago. Who had saved the Yatogami from himself and his crimson covered path. It was Kureha. But how could she be here? Alive? To Yato it was almost as if Kureha had become a god,or something similar.

"Yato?" Hiyori called out to him,snapping him from his thoughts. The young girl asked if he was alright, her lavender tail drooping slightly. It was interesting to see how her cord pretty much followed her emotions. It was quite cute. Yato smiled towards Hiyori Iki,gently placing his hand on her head. "I'm fine." He reassured the young teenager,who couldn't help but to smile sheepishly towards him.

Yato then asked Yukine to take Hiyori back her body,which the young blonde happily agreed to. It wasn't too long ago that Yukine thought of Hiyori in a romantic way but he now treasured her friendship over anything. Yato watched as his young regalia led Hiyori back to school where her body now rested. Snoring fairly loudly in the nurses office.

While Yato quietly peered towards the remnants of the cherry blossom tree. Wondering how all this could be possible,he knew that reincarnation was always possible for humans. But to be reincarnated into a being beyond even a god as he was something unheard of. But if there was anyone who knew more about reincarnation and the beings who governed the gods themselves. It would be old man Tenjin.

Elsewhere Kureha slumped against a nearby tree,her chest heaving violently. Beads of sweat covered her forhead as she struggled to maintain her form. "Tsuya." She spoke in a ragged breathe as the naginata she held in her hand dissapeared and reappeared into the form of a woman. Appearing to be in her early teens,with big almond shaped eyes and curly brunette hair which was usually tied up in a loose low ponytail which rested on her right shoulder. Tsuya stood beside her Mistress,wearing a tradional dark navy blue shook uniform.

Tsuya knelt beside her mistress,using her own body to help her stand. "My Lady,you shouldn't push yourself." Tsuya reminded her Master, allowing Kureha to use her shoulder to stand. "I'm alright." Kureha answered with a weak smile. Tsuya sighed lightly towards her stubborn Mistress, before carefully hoistening the weakened woman on her back.

"For a Celestial Being you sure are stubborn." Tsuya commented with a sigh before carrying Kureha to a forgotten shrine. Kureha gripped onto the edge of the shrine's well,pouring the contents of a bucket onto her now drenched form. She hoped that purifying her vessel. Perhaps then the pain that wracked her body would cease.

As Tsuya helped her Mistress with the purifying her own body as well. Slowly the pain in Kureha's body began to melt away but even so she knew it could only do so much. Even now she felt the remnants of the spell which bond Kureha to this cursed body remained. Kureha sighed in relief as she leaned against the well,regaining abit of her strength. "Are you okay?" Tsuya asked in a concerned manner.

Kureha smiled towards her loyal Regalia, gently patting her head. "I'm alright, I promise." She informed her with a gentle smile causing Tsuya to giggle lightly at her Mistress's kindness. In truth Tsuya had been by Kureha's side since the very beginning. The moment Kureha was randomly awakened, Tsuya sought the sanctuary of Kureha. Since then she had become Kureha's regalia and a faithful one at that.

Never once leaving her Mistress's side,no mater the situation. Even the current situation her Mistress was in,Tsuya refused to leave. Kureha flinched slightly,feeling as if her very flesh was sent a blaze. She clawed at her shirt, tearing it open revealing her once flawless skin plagued with blight in the shape of kanji symbols she knew all too well. "Restraint". Which now appeared to be glowing and traveling up her body.

Kureha gritted her teeth to hold back her cries of pain. Tsuya stood by her Mistress's side hoping to help fight off the pain. Kureha bit her bottom lip,sighing in relief as the pain slowly began to subside. She found herself leaning against her loyal Regalia. " Mistress? Mistress?!"Tsuya cried out in a distressed manner to her Mistress who gripped onto her tightly. "I-Im alright." Kureha breathed as Tsuya shook her head vigorously.

"No your not! Its that wretched spell the Nora put on you." Tsuya informed her,who simply nodded before slowly beginning to catch her breath. "Tsuya, don't speak I'll of Nora she may-" Kureha began only to be interrupted by the appearance of the one person even Kureha was quite frightened of.

In front of the two girls stood a beautiful young girl with short black hair,and sharp burgundy eyes which held her true intentions behind their beautiful facade. The girl wore a white kimono with a red underlayer and a striped red and black sash. Kureha immediately recognized the woman which stroke quite abit of fear in her being. "Nora." Kureha whispered towards the pale young girl who smirked towards the two.

"Hello." Nora greeted her dark burgundy taunting the two girls. Tsuya stood before her Mistress glaring towards the stray regalia. "You again!" Tsuya spat angrily towards Nora who smirked towards the young regalia. "Oh my,what am I to do about a disrespectful Regalia such as yourself." Nora stated causing Tsuya to become quite angry. " Why you!-" "That's enough Tsuya." Kureha ordered,immediately silencing her fellow regalia who respectfully nodded towards her Mistress.

Kureha regained her regal posture before standing before the young Nora. "Well then, have you learned your place as of yet?" Nora asked in a nonchalant manner causing Kureha's very skin to crawl. Even though Nora looked absolutely harmless, Kureha knew how devious she truly was. And it was evident since Nora was the very person who held one of the many strings on Kureha's new life.

Kureha averted her azure gaze to the ground gritting her teeth. "What other choice do I have? You have bound my soul to this vessel,along with my power." Kureha answered,causing Nora to smirk. "But of course, Father has plans that make you a necessary tool." Nora commented as Kureha sighed lightly. Once again Nora spoke of this "Father". Who was he exactly? And what plans did he have in store for Kureha?

" Yes,you've spoken of him quite abit. This Father."Kureha said as Nora nodded"Yes and until then you shall play your role as you or told. Or the Blight will devour you."Nora stated as Kureha nodded quietly knowing full well she had no choice. She would fulfill her role as she was told. In hopes of being released from the shackles which bond her.