AFTON FAMILY CHAP 1

In this story I will tell you about my life, finally my old life, because I'm dead. My name is William AFTON. I am the co-founder of Fazbear Entertainment, Inc. It's a pizza place with robots named animatronics. I have been directly and indirectly responsible for several incidents that have taken place with the franchise.

I had a wife named Clara Miller. I had 3 children, Micheal the oldest, Chris the little brother and Elizabeth the youngest.

Michael was harassing his brother Chris. By accident Michael pushed him into the mouth of an animatronic, Fredbear, called "The Bite of 83". It happened in 1983, the robot killed Chris. Then came Elizabeth's turn, I had forbidden her to go and see this robot, Circus Baby that she loved, but she went to see it and got caught by the mechanism. And Michael when he as 49 years old, died as a guardian in my pizzeria because of a scooper. 

Me, I'm dead after killing  5 children after putting their bodies in the respective animatronics that I created, Freddy the singing bear, Bonnie the guitarist rabbit, Chica the pizza waitress, foxy the pirate fox and golden Freddy, a spare costume for Freddy never used., the missing child, We have the names of Gabriel, Jeremy, Susie, Fritz, and Cassidy. They became souls who rebelled against me and locked me in a rabbit costume spring Bonnie, It closed on me which caused death.

Hence my nickname springtrap

But a few years later, I "come back". I lived in the suit.

I then discovered my wife dead in a car accident, my children dead in front of me. Clara in a robot that I had created to name Bollora, like Elizabeth in Circus baby. Chris was a wandering soul and Michael an organless zombie. He also got burned like me and Elizabeth in his restaurant he tried to open. But of course we didn't know who was who.

After getting together, I created a device called "Illusions disc" which allows us to be seen with a "more alive" air.Earlier when I told you that I was the co-founder, it's normal because I had a friend Henry Emillie, I tell you about it because by killing the missing children, his daughter saw me, Charlotte nicknamed Charlie. I couldn't do anything except kill her because otherwise I was going to get arrested by the police, I didn't want to do it, but I had to. Then she possessed Puppet a security animatronic. And with the other children they killed me. 

It's funny, because the killing killer gets killed by his victims.

A few days after we got our house back, I got the restaurant back with my wife's name, Millers.

During the day the doorbell rang, Elizabeth opened the door and saw two people, Elizabeth shouted that there was Charlie, saw her friends. But since she yelled at me that there were two people, I decided to come and see who the second person was.

I saw an adult, with angel wings, a little burnt face and who looked like Henry.

He says.-William is that you ?

I said yes

.And he gave me a hug and telling me

-It's been so long since we haven't seen.

I shouted at him.

-YOU KNOW I HATE HUGS!

-I know he told me.

Everyone came, Clara shouted with joy to see a friend.

-Henry its been a long time.

-yes, I came to forgive myself for burning you William, Elizabeth and Micheal.

 I said.

-Wait what is it that burned me.For my revenge I will name you old pyromaniac.He said.

-Call me what old bunny. Henry said

- Hey, I'm not old I died at 46 and you at 63 old pyromaniac. 

We said

-son of a bi...

Clara shouted.

-HEY, THERE ARE CHILDREN HERE !

GO FIGHT OUTSIDE !

 -Yes, honey

We said, before discussing in my office for the continuation of the restaurant

Later I found my "follower" a woman named Vanny who became my partner in crime in a pizza place because I supposed to be death and not alive.

But she sucks, Vanny can't even catch a kid running around the restaurant at night.She defends herself by saying that the building is too big and that the animatronics also want to catch it.

Then Michael adopted a daughter Marie.

Elizabeth comes into the room while I'm with Henry is spamming me

-Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy !!!!!!!!!!!!

I said-OK, WHAT do you want? (╬▔皿▔)╯

-I'm hungry. I want a ice cream.

-Go see your mother I'm busy

.-Daddy please. (❁'◡'❁)

-No.

-If you come I stop spamming you. did she say.

-OK, Henry, I go to the ice cream shop.