Chapter 2

Just a stranger - Kali Uchis and Steve Lacy

2nd person pov

◽At the exam◽

Everyone's outfits are matching sets while you're just wearing a tank top and random shorts that you had found cause you weren't bouta put effort in a outfit that nobody's gonna see again. You were just watching tiktoks when the green hai- Midoriya from the store, tried to talk to that girl who looked like kirby.

But a blue haired guy stopped him and asked him a question. All of a sudden the 'He's a fidget spinner' audio starts playing and you were trying to take deep breaths but that didn't work cause you were already on the floor dying.

People looked but you dgaf cause that's how your dad said to think about it. The exams started and you were still on the floor.

You realized a little late but it was nothing important since you could just blow the wind a little. You were still laughing a little though.

By the time 5 minutes were in you had 56 points. You saw Midoriya panicking but it wasn't about him. You defeated another robot thingy and the ground started rumbling you saw the huge robot and your shoulders slumped.

"Oh HELL nah- I ain't fighting that thing." you started walking away until you heard the kirby girl struggling and you had a debate in your head about if you should save her- your body won cause you were running faster that your asthma could keep up.

You lifted the rock on her leg but before you could ask what her name was the huge robot was exploding. Since you were 7 you LOVED explosions so your eyes were literally sparkling.

You saw Midoriya falling you couldn't help but laugh before helping him. People always said you had the 'Heart of a hero but the humor of a villain' and it was true.

You looked at him on the floor you contained your will to laugh this time. You were VERY concerned but you stepped into a alley to take care of your asthma cause after running like that it was really important but someone snatched your inhaler out of your hands....

I was really bored so I made this sorry the chapters are so short and dont have a lot of details