Remus Sanders X Male reader||Part 1 ||Sander Sides||

requested by: Olive122555

Remus Sanders

Y/n was walking around his house in knee-length shorts and an (f/c) Nintendo hoodie with the confidence of a 13-year-old emo kid wearing a choker for the first time at a Christian middle school. He sighed, yawning and plopping down on the couch with his food and drink. Remus and Janus popped up from behind the couch quietly, they looked at each other than at Y/n, and then back at each other and smirking. They each grabbed one of Y/n's shoulders and pulled him over the back of the couch into the dark side area(?? Not sure how to explain it I'm just gonna call it black space and the light sides area white space and if you get the reference you are now my favourite person)

Y/n sighed and glared at them, "Yes you two? Do you guys need something? I'm trying to enjoy my single fucking great birthday with energy drinks/(whatever kinda drink you like), chocolate and sleeping." Remus looked over at Janus confused and saw an equally confused snake. "What about Roman, Y/n?" Remus asked, looking back at Y/n. He rolled his eyes, "Yea, well I would be spending it with him if he wasn't busy spending time practising with his sword, watching musicals without me, and talking about himself. And if he didn't break up with me" Y/n said, sounding slightly exhausted and mumbling the last part under his breath, thinking no one had heard it. Remus looked at Janus confused and tilting his head, Janus sighed, "Well we totally aren't trying to spend time with you since we're also single and bored and need something to do other than just moping inside." Janus said sarcastically, nudging Y/n's side with his elbow.

Y/n smiled slightly, nodding, "Yea, sure, I like spending time with you guys, y'all ain't that bad." Remus had a slight blush on his face before quickly shaking his head and getting rid of it. Janus elbowed Remus's back, raising an eyebrow at him. Remus quickly pushed him off and grabbed Y/n's hand, "Well, shall we be going now my prince?~" Remus asked, 'jokingly' flirting with Y/n. Janus rolled his eyes at Remus and Y/n. Y/n rolled his eyes and decided to humour Remus, thinking he was just joking, "Why yes, we shall be going now duke.~"

Janus laughed slightly at the two, "We should go to that new park that had opened up earlier this week and I'll be the one packing and making the food because I totally trust that Remus will put in edible stuff and Y/n won't burn it." Remus and Y/n looked at Janus, offended by what he said about their cooking skills. Y/n rolled his eyes, "Mhm, sure, anygays-" Remus tilted his head at Y/n, "Anygays?" Y/n nodded, "Yes."

Janus rolled his eyes, done with their bullshit and walked into the kitchen to make them food. Remus dragged Y/n into his room. Y/n looked around his room surprised. The bright green and black walls, one of which is decked out in weapons, a normal brown dresser with different variants of black and green clothes sticking out from the closed drawers, a black and silver nightstand with different kinds of deodorant with bites taken out of it adorned on it, and a black and silver bed with green paint on it making tentacles and not surprisingly dicks. Y/n walked up to the wall with all the weapons on it and went to pick up one of the swords before Remus ran over and took it out of Y/n's hands, "No, you could hurt yourself now although I would enjoy that if it was anyone else though, you are not anyone else."

Y/n glared confused at Remus, "What the bloody hell do you mean 'if it was anyone else'?" Y/n asked/demanded. Remus shook his head, putting the sword back on the wall, "It's nothing Y/n, just don't touch the weapons." Y/n pouted, sitting down on Remus's bed and picking at the scabs on his knees, "Fiiiine." Remus rolled his eyes at Y/n and went through his dresser, picking out new clothes and starting to change into them.

Y/n sighed and looked up, seeing Remus's bareback with tentacle tattoos on his back with some areas with scars on it, taking away the pigment from the tattoo. Y/n quickly got red and looked away, "Remus! Why the fuck did you take off your shirt?!" Remus smirked and walked in front of Y/n, crouching down to his eye level, "Awww. Do you like what you see?~ With how red your face is, I'd take that as a yess~" he said, holding Y/n's face softly, making him look at him. Y/n stuttered, "I- I- U-um-" he leaned back slightly, turning his face away.