Chapter 2-Sorry

Have you ever felt unhappy with your life, well same? Have you ever felt left out? Have you ever felt like breaking down? Well...that's my life.

-Vanessa POV-

Well, today is a different day...I'm going to end all this pain. I went to go find my blade. I finally found it and went to the bathroom. I made a few cuts, 1 -for being useless, 2- for existing, and 3- for being annoying, and then a few more. I wrapped up my cuts and ran to my room. I put on my darkest hoodie, which was black, and said "trash" on it, and went to eat lunch. My mom was in the kitchen calling her boyfriend or someone I didn't know. So I got a snack because I wasn't that hungry, and started to eat.

Later-

I made my mom dinner and went to my room. I wasn't hungry and was bored I went to get my blade again. I cut my arm and few times. I wanted to see the red blood. I did a few more and then heard my mom yell for me. So I yet again wrapped my arm and went down. She wanted me to go pick up a few things for HER so I left to get that. I came back and she was in MY bathroom...Oh no, I left my blade there and it had dried blood on it. I ran up there and was relieved when she didn't notice it.

I will be using it tomorrow......

Longish chapter

Bye, have a great day or night!

I will update you soon.

256 words