Chapter 1

I walk down the hall of Fazbear Fright. I see Jamie standing infront of me. "You weren't there! Why weren't you there!?" She screams she grabs my throat and slams me into a wall. She wears the last things she ever wore. I begin to lose breath as she squeezes on my throat tighter. "Jamie." I struggle to get the words out of my mouth. "Jamie please...I'm so sorry." She squeezes harder. Her nails dig into my throat. Blood begins to stream from my skin. "Why weren't you there! You should've been there!" She screams. She throws me to the ground and slips a long knife from a scabbard on clipped on her pants. She takes two steps towards me. She smiles and inhales the air. She draws back the hand with the knife and throws it at my throat. Everything goes black. For my last breath I hear her laughing in joy. And I say one word "sorry." I then can't breathe. Everything is black. I open my eyes and scream. I see my ceiling fan spinning. I smile and sigh in relief. It was just a nightmare. I turn to the left and see my alarm clock. The light hurts my eyes I squint I eventually make out the numbers 5:56 AM. I sigh and turn so I'm on my back. I sigh then smile. Didn't even wake up my kid. I continue smiling at the thought of Tod. That wonderful 10 year old. I close my eyes for a bit and see Jamie blood running from her eyes as if she was possessed. I quickly open my eyes and check the clock 6:05 AM. Tod probably is up. I hit the button to cancel the click from going off. I get dressed then hear Tod. "Dad! Fazbears Fright is open! Can we pleeeaaase go?" I sigh and walk downstairs "I'll think about it. Alrighty?" He sighs "fine." I walk into my "office" well I call it that it's really my gaming room. But...it has a computer. I sit in my chair and grab a newspaper. I look in the job section on the second page. In the center is an ad for that new horror attraction. It's for night guard. I check pay $100.50 I shrug and grab a big red Sharpie and circle it. I read the caption it mentions you work Monday through Friday. I keep scanning and check for a date for an interview. None. But I notice a phone number I pull my iPhone 6 from my pocket and dial in the numbers 478-222-0936 the phone buzzes I put it up to my ear. "Hello? Fazbear Fright offices you have contacted the night guard job application." We talk about the job they said. That I should meet them on Thursday at 7:30 PM. Looks like I've got a job interview.