Bunker Breakout (3/3)

𝙍𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙯𝙫𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩

Gadget, Omega, Lee and Shadow are at the rendezvous point. The atmosphere was rather... awkward to say the least. They all huddled up around the jeep, discussing plans. (Gadget)-"Who're they?" He looked at Lee with suspicion. (Omega)-"ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇꜱɪɢɴ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ɢᴇᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʟᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴏꜱᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇꜱ ᴡᴇ'ᴠᴇ ᴅᴇꜰᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ. ɪ ᴀꜱꜱᴜᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴏᴍᴇʜᴏᴡ ᴄᴏɴᴠɪɴᴄᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇᴍ, ᴏʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴛᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜꜱ" Shadow grinned at Omega's response to Gadget. He unfolded a map- The map this time having more content, not limited to only the jungle they stood in. (Shadow)-"I've found information on Infinite. Our hostage said that he travelled further east." Gadget was not entirely on board with this plan, so his response was: (Gadget)-"Shouldn't we deal with R3D M45K first? Infinite is only one person, how much can he do anyway." Gadget protested, a bit confused why Shadow hadn't thought of that. Or did he? (Shadow)-"That's what we're gonna do. We're going to raid their base and Lee here is going to help us out. You know the schematics of the base and the security intensity. And if you dare betray us.. well, wouldn't want that to happen now would we?" Shadow glared at Lee (Lee)-"If I wanted to do something, I would've done it by now." He stood close to the map, placing his finger on three points- revealing the location of R3D M45K's base. (Lee)-"The main base is here. There are scouting soldiers lined on the outskirts of the base, which I was apart of. Then there are defensive soldiers, they eliminate anyone on sight. And lastly, elite soldiers. Elite soldiers are way more skilled and its because of them-- no one knows about the base's whereabouts." This problem puzzled Shadow, his planning skills failing him, but no worries, Omega had already came up with a plan. (Omega)-"ɢᴀᴅɢᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ɪɴꜰɪʟᴛʀᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɪɴ ʙᴀꜱᴇ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛʟʏ, ʟᴇᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅɪᴠᴇʀᴛ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ. ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ɪꜱ ꜰɪxᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴜꜱ- ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴡᴏ ɢᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ɪɴꜰᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴘʟᴀɴꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴇᴛʜᴏᴅꜱ ᴏɴ ᴠᴀʀɪᴏᴜꜱ ꜱɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ. ᴇꜱᴛɪᴍᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ.... 20 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇꜱ." The 4 got ready- taking weapons and healing items with them. It wasn't long until they got within the base's vicinity. The 4, still together before splitting up, they went over the plan again before seperating.

𝙇𝙚𝙚 & 𝙊𝙢𝙚𝙜𝙖

Openly, they walked towards the outer security line of defense. It wasn't long until they got attacked. The both of them stood in defensive stances, ready to make quick use of them, at least Omega was. Lee felt guilt, the assailants- he knew some of them, some even close friends. He just hung his head down and took in a deep breath and pulled over his mask and hood- his face displaying mass guilt.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

It was cool- seeing that it was a jungle and the humidity being very appearant. Oh- it seems I haven't given context. Im Aera- brother to Aether, but no time to explain my brothers background. Right now, we're on patrol- I'm apart of a squad named Niikers. I know, a weird name but bare with it. Anyway- as I said earlier, we we're on patrol. Like any other patrol sesh, it was boring- however to pass time, I documented bugs and gave them fake backgrounds. It helped. I groaned- so bored, there was literally nothing there to do- was driving me mad. Our squad leader, Jack- ordered us all over the place. Worst squad leader- I genuinely think he doesn't know what he's doing. I pleaded for something to happen- and thats when something did. I saw smoke rising into the air- wait no.. Not smoke, smoke screen substance..? Weird.. Possibly a training session? I mean.. wouldn't hurt to check it out. AH FUCK IT- NOTHING TO DO ANYWAY- I swung on the branches of the trees, having fun whilst doing so. Finally, I made it to where the smoke screen fluid was rising up from. I heard grunting, explosions- what was going on? Training sessions for the scouts aren't this brutal. That's when I saw a robot, and the wolf. I haven't seen them on the scouting line- ever, plus they weren't wearing the uniform. Using process of elimination via their appearances, I came to the conclusion that they were outsiders. I was so confused, a literal base infiltration was going on- A BASE INFILTRATION! This is bad- but also exciting. Nothing happens around here anyway. All of this was out of my league, there's not much I can do- I'm still not even done with my training exams. I radio'd my squad leader and informed them of the situation. (Aera)-"Squad Commander, I report: There's a base infiltration, happening on plot 3. Squadron Jade are taking care of it but they need assistance." It took a while for him to respond, I guess he was trying to process all of that information (Jack)-"Aera, what the fuck?" Appropriate response. He sighed (Jack)-"I'll phone the base, rendezvous to your team and fucking stay with them for once." This is the only time I listened to him, I did exactly as he ordered and stuck to it.
.