Our New Life

Claude had kept the triplets close to him wherever he went as they were far too precious to him to leave with anyone else. He was afraid they would leave him like their mother did. So, to ease his mind he kept them close.

The triplets were lively beings with bright smiles and big eyes. Felix Robane, Claude's Personal Knight and oldest friend, loved to hold the children or help soothe them when they cried. Since there were three Claude could not do it himself so he asked Felix to help him...well more like commanded but that's just how Claude asks.

Athanasia was very emotional in everything. She was also very curious while also a bit clumsy.

Alessandro was fearless and quite adventurous

Alessandro was fearless and quite adventurous. He often made Claude worry and question himself.

 He often made Claude worry and question himself

Amaltheia was quiet in her movements. She was cunning and very sly at times.

Claude often questioned just how his children ended up this way

Claude often questioned just how his children ended up this way. He knew not of how they were older than they looked and acted.

Athanasia had taken the whole being reborn thing pretty well. Far better than her two younger siblings who freaked out as they went through life. Sia was very much like herself as Serenity although she had lost her naivety and was much wiser than she should be.

Sia often wished she could grow quicker so she could do something other than play with baby toys or nap. She wanted to run around a garden or read a book in the shade. She sighed as she watched her two younger siblings argue once again about who was better at sword fighting. Apparently they had both wielded weapons in their previous lives while Sia did not. She instead had a staff which held her Legendary Silver Crystal. While she did not know the way of weapons she was by far the most powerful out of the three. Of course she couldn't show just how powerful she was quite yet. It wasn't time for that.

Alessandro had been pretty weirded out by the whole rebirth thing. He had been an older man when he died so being born as a baby again sucked. He wanted to run around or practise sword fighting or even hand-to-hand combat. Anything other than playing with toying and laying around.

He was beyond bored and wanted to do something active. He looked over at his sisters and saw Sia staring at a colorful book full of pictures while Theia was glaring at Essa. 

I'm way better than you, Essa! I was taught by the Thunder Beast himself!

Theia, like I said before, I have no idea who this Thunder Beast is!

He was my Personal Guard and he was the strongest out of my whole kingdom!!

I know, Theia, you've told me but I've never seen his skills for myself so how can we compare?Theia only pouted and turned away.

Essa heard Sia sigh as she had heard their conversion. Sia had handled everything better than Theia and Essa. Probably because she was raised with knowledge of rebirth? Essa didn't know but he sometimes wished time would move faster so they could finally show their skill and move away from the childish things that their father made them play with now.

Amaltheia was not adjusting to her new life very well. She missed those of her past life so she was a very quiet child. When she did something not many knew she did it in the first place, except for her two older siblings. They always knew when she was doing something she wasn't supposed to. As much as she loved her new family she still dearly missed those of her past life. Her siblings knew and tried their best to help her.

Theia was one to be petty about things she had learned in her past life by those she had considered family. 

I'm way better than you, Essa! I was taught by the Thunder Beast himself!

Theia, like I said before, I have no idea who this Thunder Beast is!

He was my Personal Guard and he was the strongest out of my whole kingdom!!

I know, Theia, you've told me but I've never seen his skills for myself so how can we compare?

Theia was beyond upset and started to pout at her brother's words. Hak had taught her everything she knew along with some things she picked from the Dragons. She didn't like that her siblings had no idea who her once precious family was. Theia sometimes wanted to grow up and be a warrior who protected the weak like she did in her past life. She wanted to be tall and strong once again. She wanted to help those who needed her. She looked at her sister who sat in silence while their brother was looking out the window. She sighed and continued playing with the golden ball their father had gifted them.